BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 1, 2016
These locks worked well but in the future I would recommend the code locks instead. Nothing wrong with a key except you have to keep up with it and pull it out every time you need to get into your luggage. These locks have held up well but if you are reading this just wanted to give my insight as something to consider when purchasing.
on June 16, 2017
The first pair of locks I received were defective. No matter how hard we tried the locks just WOULD NOT open! I received a replacement pair the very next day. These work perfectly, I don't have to play with them or anything, they unlock with ease.
review image review image
on April 27, 2017
My mother in law liked these very much.
on June 25, 2015
These locks were no good. The second time I went to use one of the two locks, the lock would not lock closed. So, it's completely useless and I now don't think I trust the second lock to work either... So, I only locked one of my bags on my return trip. Haven't used the second lock again, but plan on replacing it with something else for the next trip.
on June 1, 2017
It's a lock. It works. nothing more really left to say.
on April 6, 2015
We do not travel much by plane, and this was the first time we had checked our luggage since a trip to Ireland in 2012. We checked a large duffle and locked it with the Brinks lock. When we unpacked, there was a notice from the TSA that our bag had been opened and inspected, which was obvious from the bodywash, shampoo etc. that was smeared on it. The lock showed no sign of being open, so apparently they have a master key. Would definitely recommend the lock for air travel.
on September 8, 2017
Did not fit on my gun case slots
on October 14, 2017
Great product especially if you travel a lot on airlines or any other means of commercial transport to keep people's hands away from your stuff
on October 12, 2016
Awesome product,Awesome product, on time delivery and high quality works great! on time delivery and high quality works great!
on September 25, 2015
I had originally purchased a four lock set for our forewign travel but found I needed more. An additional purchase of these locks was a no brainier. They won't keep a determined thief or the TSA out but that's alright. Unless you are willing to pay to transport a safe that you must accompany every inch of the way there are no guarantees.