Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on June 18, 2014
I bought these locks in a hurry before an international trip, no problem but it's a little stiff when maneuvering the key inside the lock. It's a click-lock (it doesn't need a key to lock it) and is TSA approved. These are not the kind of locks that other random lock keys would open it- you need this specific brand of key.

I have never used locks in the past on any of my travels and was a bit circumspect to do it for this trip but thought it would be useful as I had a layover and was concerned that my luggage would land before I did. The reason for my uncertainty was that I have often heard that locked luggage gets more attention than unlocked baggage. This was true to an extent- I know that my luggage was searched by the TSA as they left a note stating that things might be mixed up inside (not in these words) and though nothing was taken or harmed, and I wasn't particularly bothered that my luggage was inspected, in the past my luggage, no matter how large has never been searched before! So I'm guessing that locking it did make it suitable for an inspection! I don't ever carry objectionable things and this was no different, so the rumor holds true- lock it and you attract more attention to your stuff! Finally, it's a decent pair of locks and they seem strong enough for massive suitcases that travel through 2-3 flights at a time!
on March 1, 2016
These locks worked well but in the future I would recommend the code locks instead. Nothing wrong with a key except you have to keep up with it and pull it out every time you need to get into your luggage. These locks have held up well but if you are reading this just wanted to give my insight as something to consider when purchasing.
on July 17, 2017
Sad but TSA LOST ONE ON MY FIRST TRIP. LOVE HE Only HER ONE.
on June 16, 2017
The first pair of locks I received were defective. No matter how hard we tried the locks just WOULD NOT open! I received a replacement pair the very next day. These work perfectly, I don't have to play with them or anything, they unlock with ease.
review image review image
on April 27, 2017
My mother in law liked these very much.
on June 25, 2015
These locks were no good. The second time I went to use one of the two locks, the lock would not lock closed. So, it's completely useless and I now don't think I trust the second lock to work either... So, I only locked one of my bags on my return trip. Haven't used the second lock again, but plan on replacing it with something else for the next trip.
on June 1, 2017
It's a lock. It works. nothing more really left to say.
on April 6, 2015
We do not travel much by plane, and this was the first time we had checked our luggage since a trip to Ireland in 2012. We checked a large duffle and locked it with the Brinks lock. When we unpacked, there was a notice from the TSA that our bag had been opened and inspected, which was obvious from the bodywash, shampoo etc. that was smeared on it. The lock showed no sign of being open, so apparently they have a master key. Would definitely recommend the lock for air travel.
on September 8, 2017
Did not fit on my gun case slots
on October 12, 2016
Awesome product,Awesome product, on time delivery and high quality works great! on time delivery and high quality works great!