Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 480 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 495 reviews
on June 7, 2016
4 locks, 2 broke after 2 flights, 3rd broke after 5th flight, threw the 4th one in the trash

1st broke, the enter top part of lock disconnected
2nd broke, would not lock or stay in locked position
3rd broke, would not lock or stay in locked position
4th - not taking any chances, threw away
on March 14, 2016
These are very convenient TSA Approved luggage locks for me since they all came with a key to open. I got these because I'm very forgetful and locks with combination might not work for me. These seems to be smaller than I expected though, however they seems to be strong and durable. The lock is 1.5 inches from top to bottom total. The U part is about .65 inch. The keys worked great on all of them. I feel secure using these locks this is also a great deal given they came in 4 sets.

I paid Full price on these locks and I think these are worth it especially when you travel overseas.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 28, 2014
These little locks worked well on a recent International Flight making me feel that my "stuff" was safe during baggage handling. I also used them in the hotel room so I knew my souvenirs were not going to disappear while we were out. All four keys are the same so we don't have to worry about losing the key.
on March 21, 2017
Locks do not all open with the same key, even though it specifically says they should. I ordered 2 packs, 8 total. One of the packs I was able to open all of the locks. From the second pack, I was able to open 3 of the 4, with the 3rd taking me a long time to finally get it open. The 4th lock REFUSES to open. I haven't tried lubricating it yet, but I don't really think I should have to.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2017
Good simple locks for our luggage. Just went on vacation and bought these and had no issues with security at the airport.
on December 6, 2015
just not happy. keys do not fit well. took me 10 min just to get it off my suit case. i leave in the morning. not gonna use them. first time i have ever left a negative review.
on August 14, 2015
These came in handy as I traveled overseas this summer. The only issue was that 1 lock was difficult to open, the other 3 were fine.
on March 15, 2017
The locks worked wonderfully & were small & discreet on the luggage, carry on, and backpack.
on June 19, 2015
Very good
on May 16, 2014
Nice locks in affordable price. Value for Money. Fully satisfied witht the product and delivery service. Go for it if you are travelling abroad.