Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 13, 2016
Will be trying this out on an international flight in a few months, will update if needed.

UPDATE POST INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL:
-TSA was able to unlock and lock my luggage for inspection
-Locks are small enough not to get caught on conveyor belts during transit baggage handling--saved me from dealing with broken zippers--where you position on the closed double zipper plays a key roll: stick it where it will most likely not get snagged.

Pros:
-It'll allow me to travel and secure my luggage
-Small size, probably won't dangle too much and get caught on conveyor belts or anything else for that matter
-Price was adequate for the size and security these locks provide
-TSA markings on the bottom to ensure it's an approved lock
-Loop is small and will fit through any standard zipper pull tabs
-Lifetime warranty
-4 identical keys, got spares if you lose one!
-Brass color makes it easy to spot

Cons:
-Cancer warning (recognized carcinogens in California) on the box that was not included in the original product description on Amazon...WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER EACH USE!
-It's a small, low security lock...so if someone really wants to get into your luggage they will
-TSA sticker logos will probably fall off
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 22, 2014
Traveling overseas can be challenging to keep everything in its place and organized. Luggage locks are needed since the disparity between the Haves and Have-nots are larger in some countries and the theft from unlocked baggage is simply too tempting. So these will not keep out the determined thief just the opportunistic thief. So finding the keys to all of the locks can be a challenge in itself. Having all 4 locks keyed to the same key was a solution. My wife did lose a key but I could open her locks, so all was fine.
on February 15, 2018
Just got them today and gave them a general tug and pull testing. They will probably hold up as baggage locks short of having sharp or heavy impacts directly focused on them. There's a warning on the back of the package that warns the product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California that can cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive issues and to wash your hands after touching the product.

I tried looking around for what it could be and stumbled on a Reddit thread about how it's lead mixed with the brass. Not entirely sure how accurate that is, or if there is enough lead mixed with the brass to be worrisome. I wish i knew about this before purchasing however. Being an online sale you are only privy to what is shared by the seller on the listing, as opposed to being in a store and being able to see that warning before purchasing. And if the idea is that something like this might affect a sale (which is why it is printed on the back) then this should also be revealed on the listing.
on August 18, 2016
Well, they work. But if you have ever worked an old rusted lock, THAT is how it feels. I had bought other TSA locks that cost more but I did not want to break the bank on more, so I got these. Now I wish I had spent more. For the money it's not worth an exchange or refund.

The good news is the key is the same number as th elocks I alreayd own, so bonus there. I can use one key for all of them. The keys I got with these locks did not have the finesse as the ones that I had from another manufacturer.

The name BRINKS exudes security. They should not lend their name to this product.
on December 10, 2016
This was the worst product I ever bought from Amazon. The locks didn't work correctly and when I locked my luggage with these locks, when at the weighting counter I needed to adjust my luggage weight I could not open the lock and TSA had to break the lock. None of the 4 locks worked smoothly and I always had problem opening the remaining 3 locks. Unfortunately, it looks like it is too late to return and ask for my money back. These are absolute garbage. Don't waste your money on these.
on November 7, 2017
Great little lock to use on luggage, all the locks are keyed the same so each pair of keys opens each separate lock. The quality of these locks are great and its a good was to keep honest people honest.
VINE VOICEon January 14, 2017
Two of these locks pop open when you merely push on the cylinder before even getting the key in. I have a set of these from about 7 years ago but these current models are junk. Disappointing. I don't expect much at this price point, but they should at least stay locked.
on October 29, 2017
I purchase these during my recent trip in September 2017 for my luggage. I had trouble from right out of the package, as some of the keys did not open all the locks despite having 4 of them. The locks are suppose to be TSA approved, But I see they had to cut two of them off as most likely their keys did not fit either. When they randomly checked my luggage.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 30, 2014
As long as TSA likes them, they are really good locks. They have a solid body, quite heavy duty. The hook mechanism works well when locking and unlocking. The keys are more like real keys, not a flat, punched key like many cheaper locks. Not these are that expensive. They were less than $3 each in this 4-pack. They have the TSA emblem on both sides so you're less likely to be cut open by overzealous TSA agents looking for cookies.

I would definitely recommend these locks based on my limited usage. I'll let you know more after we use them.
on June 21, 2016
These are really small, not exactly what I was looking for. I need to lock the saddlebags on my motorcycle. These work, but they can be easily cut off. I guess if you're using to secure luggage they are fine. They are your typical TSA locks. I requested a refund only because I needed something that could hold up to thieves trying to make a quick score, and these locks just wouldn't work for that.