Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on October 29, 2017
I purchase these during my recent trip in September 2017 for my luggage. I had trouble from right out of the package, as some of the keys did not open all the locks despite having 4 of them. The locks are suppose to be TSA approved, But I see they had to cut two of them off as most likely their keys did not fit either. When they randomly checked my luggage.
Top Contributor: Petson November 9, 2016
Great deal on these locks. Ultimately we decided not to use them because TSA can cut your lock off anytime they want so locking didn't make sense for us. I could see using these for carryon luggage that wouldn't be in your control 100% of the time, but you'll have to unlock so your bag can be searched.
on January 3, 2018
Work so well I might buy another set for my mother!!! This will defiantly deter housekeeping from entering my suitcase at a hotel or someone on the plane. I like that they are keys as remembering a combination a year later when I make another trip would be hard. haha
on November 7, 2017
Great little lock to use on luggage, all the locks are keyed the same so each pair of keys opens each separate lock. The quality of these locks are great and its a good was to keep honest people honest.
on March 21, 2017
Locks do not all open with the same key, even though it specifically says they should. I ordered 2 packs, 8 total. One of the packs I was able to open all of the locks. From the second pack, I was able to open 3 of the 4, with the 3rd taking me a long time to finally get it open. The 4th lock REFUSES to open. I haven't tried lubricating it yet, but I don't really think I should have to.
on May 17, 2017
They are probably good and do what promised, but I had hard time trying to open them with the key. :) I guess the position of the key has to be very presized otherwise it does not fit the lock.
on April 9, 2017
I had 2 of these and "loaned" them to a friend, so bought a 4 pack this time around. I like that they are TSA approved, are small, and require a key rather than a combination number.
on August 17, 2017
the locks are perfect for luggage but for some reason a pain to unlock the key doesnt fit sometime u really have to look at where it going in if not you would struggle.
on June 21, 2016
These are really small, not exactly what I was looking for. I need to lock the saddlebags on my motorcycle. These work, but they can be easily cut off. I guess if you're using to secure luggage they are fine. They are your typical TSA locks. I requested a refund only because I needed something that could hold up to thieves trying to make a quick score, and these locks just wouldn't work for that.
on January 27, 2016
Nice locks to have for travel. I don't know if these actually made a difference to TSA when the bags were going through security. But so far, I don't have any problems with the locks. I can't comment on how durable these locks are, since I used them for overseas travel only once.