Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brinks 161-20471 TSA Approved 22mm Luggage Lock Solid Brass, 4-Pack
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change

on February 28, 2014
These little locks worked well on a recent International Flight making me feel that my "stuff" was safe during baggage handling. I also used them in the hotel room so I knew my souvenirs were not going to disappear while we were out. All four keys are the same so we don't have to worry about losing the key.
on December 24, 2013
I just ordered the lock and the quality of the locks look good. They appear to be pretty sturdy
All the locks use the same key which for me is the best part, you need to be looking around the keychain finding the right key for the lock. Since there are 4 keys, in case I loose one or two the lock would still be usable. I will try to upload additional pictures of the lock if I can.

I would definitely recommend them.
on March 7, 2014
Used these on a recent trip to secure luggage zippers while traveling or when leaving the bags in the hotel rooms. I know they are not
"pick proof" but I felt that these locks were sufficient in deterring the casual curious.
Great feature having them keyed alike.
on August 1, 2013
Locks are solid metal and have lasted through a major trip with connections. No idea if TSA took them off to check my bag (no TSA note left). Only complaint is that the little red emblem on them that designates the TSA approval fell off of one, but there is an additional TSA approval engraving down by the keyhole. No problem fitting them into the zipper holes on my suitcases either.

I wish the combo locks were as well made and as sturdy as these ones so I could not have keys to worry about anymore!
on October 22, 2014
Traveling overseas can be challenging to keep everything in its place and organized. Luggage locks are needed since the disparity between the Haves and Have-nots are larger in some countries and the theft from unlocked baggage is simply too tempting. So these will not keep out the determined thief just the opportunistic thief. So finding the keys to all of the locks can be a challenge in itself. Having all 4 locks keyed to the same key was a solution. My wife did lose a key but I could open her locks, so all was fine.
on March 2, 2014
We just used them on our bags for international travel and they curb-checked them, locked, without any problems. They worked well on our Samsonite bags. Good price & service.
on March 13, 2016
Will be trying this out on an international flight in a few months, will update if needed.

UPDATE POST INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL:
-TSA was able to unlock and lock my luggage for inspection
-Locks are small enough not to get caught on conveyor belts during transit baggage handling--saved me from dealing with broken zippers--where you position on the closed double zipper plays a key roll: stick it where it will most likely not get snagged.

Pros:
-It'll allow me to travel and secure my luggage
-Small size, probably won't dangle too much and get caught on conveyor belts or anything else for that matter
-Price was adequate for the size and security these locks provide
-TSA markings on the bottom to ensure it's an approved lock
-Loop is small and will fit through any standard zipper pull tabs
-Lifetime warranty
-4 identical keys, got spares if you lose one!
-Brass color makes it easy to spot

Cons:
-Cancer warning (recognized carcinogens in California) on the box that was not included in the original product description on Amazon...WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER EACH USE!
-It's a small, low security lock...so if someone really wants to get into your luggage they will
-TSA sticker logos will probably fall off
on June 7, 2016
4 locks, 2 broke after 2 flights, 3rd broke after 5th flight, threw the 4th one in the trash

1st broke, the enter top part of lock disconnected
2nd broke, would not lock or stay in locked position
3rd broke, would not lock or stay in locked position
4th - not taking any chances, threw away
on March 14, 2016
These are very convenient TSA Approved luggage locks for me since they all came with a key to open. I got these because I'm very forgetful and locks with combination might not work for me. These seems to be smaller than I expected though, however they seems to be strong and durable. The lock is 1.5 inches from top to bottom total. The U part is about .65 inch. The keys worked great on all of them. I feel secure using these locks this is also a great deal given they came in 4 sets.

I paid Full price on these locks and I think these are worth it especially when you travel overseas.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 3, 2015
These are very small and easy to use. We have had some issues in the past with checked luggage, but using these, we have had no problems. Speaking to a friend at an airline in baggage handling, he greatly recommended these locks. Agreed, anyone can snap them with pliers, but it us an excellent way to cause them to pass it by. These are very easy to use and are all set to the same key set, and it comes with 4 keys. These are great.