Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 538 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 556 reviews
on February 28, 2014
These little locks worked well on a recent International Flight making me feel that my "stuff" was safe during baggage handling. I also used them in the hotel room so I knew my souvenirs were not going to disappear while we were out. All four keys are the same so we don't have to worry about losing the key.
on October 22, 2014
Traveling overseas can be challenging to keep everything in its place and organized. Luggage locks are needed since the disparity between the Haves and Have-nots are larger in some countries and the theft from unlocked baggage is simply too tempting. So these will not keep out the determined thief just the opportunistic thief. So finding the keys to all of the locks can be a challenge in itself. Having all 4 locks keyed to the same key was a solution. My wife did lose a key but I could open her locks, so all was fine.
on December 24, 2013
I just ordered the lock and the quality of the locks look good. They appear to be pretty sturdy
All the locks use the same key which for me is the best part, you need to be looking around the keychain finding the right key for the lock. Since there are 4 keys, in case I loose one or two the lock would still be usable. I will try to upload additional pictures of the lock if I can.

I would definitely recommend them.
on October 3, 2015
Standard TSA approved luggage locks made by brinks. They all share the same key, so you dont have to carry a bunch of different keys when you travel. I purchased a 4 pack for an extended overseas vacation trip (3 checked bags and one carry-on) and so far they have functioned as expected. The quality seems solid (brass) and they will fit most luggage locking mechanisms. These do offer peace of mind (somewhat) when luggage is checked or left at the hotel that at-least you locked it :)
on November 3, 2015
These are very small and easy to use. We have had some issues in the past with checked luggage, but using these, we have had no problems. Speaking to a friend at an airline in baggage handling, he greatly recommended these locks. Agreed, anyone can snap them with pliers, but it us an excellent way to cause them to pass it by. These are very easy to use and are all set to the same key set, and it comes with 4 keys. These are great.
on March 2, 2014
We just used them on our bags for international travel and they curb-checked them, locked, without any problems. They worked well on our Samsonite bags. Good price & service.
on August 8, 2017
These were primarily good for making sure zippers on duffel bags and luggage didn't fail and spill contents. Check YouTube: there are so many ways for determined thieves to pilfer things, and not even be detected (ball point pen used to separate zippers, then putting zipper right again---just one method). I sort of doubt people are often bold enough to swipe things from bags stowed in the the upper luggage racks on the plane, but...if so, this would at least slow 'em down momentarily.
on May 12, 2017
Solid locks. I don't travel too much but on few trips I made overseas they came in handy. The locks are strong enough to make it tough to break with bare hands but also thin to cut with metal cutters if needed. I lost the key to the lock once right when I arrived to my destination so having a lock that's not a pain to cut and not too expensive to throw away way a good thing.
on May 25, 2014
Since we've returned from our trip without a problem, I think these locks are a good product at a great price. Interestingly enough, on our return trip, we were pulled from the major search(shoes off, etc.) and sent through without having to do this which was nice. Later I saw on our return boarding pass that we were TSA approved. I'm not sure if the locks contributed but I didn't have to pay for the "formal" TSA faster boarding which I don't need. Thanks, again, Amazon.
on May 30, 2014
As long as TSA likes them, they are really good locks. They have a solid body, quite heavy duty. The hook mechanism works well when locking and unlocking. The keys are more like real keys, not a flat, punched key like many cheaper locks. Not these are that expensive. They were less than $3 each in this 4-pack. They have the TSA emblem on both sides so you're less likely to be cut open by overzealous TSA agents looking for cookies.

I would definitely recommend these locks based on my limited usage. I'll let you know more after we use them.