Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2014
Traveling overseas can be challenging to keep everything in its place and organized. Luggage locks are needed since the disparity between the Haves and Have-nots are larger in some countries and the theft from unlocked baggage is simply too tempting. So these will not keep out the determined thief just the opportunistic thief. So finding the keys to all of the locks can be a challenge in itself. Having all 4 locks keyed to the same key was a solution. My wife did lose a key but I could open her locks, so all was fine.
on November 3, 2015
These are very small and easy to use. We have had some issues in the past with checked luggage, but using these, we have had no problems. Speaking to a friend at an airline in baggage handling, he greatly recommended these locks. Agreed, anyone can snap them with pliers, but it us an excellent way to cause them to pass it by. These are very easy to use and are all set to the same key set, and it comes with 4 keys. These are great.
on March 2, 2014
We just used them on our bags for international travel and they curb-checked them, locked, without any problems. They worked well on our Samsonite bags. Good price & service.
on August 8, 2017
These were primarily good for making sure zippers on duffel bags and luggage didn't fail and spill contents. Check YouTube: there are so many ways for determined thieves to pilfer things, and not even be detected (ball point pen used to separate zippers, then putting zipper right again---just one method). I sort of doubt people are often bold enough to swipe things from bags stowed in the the upper luggage racks on the plane, but...if so, this would at least slow 'em down momentarily.
on May 12, 2017
Solid locks. I don't travel too much but on few trips I made overseas they came in handy. The locks are strong enough to make it tough to break with bare hands but also thin to cut with metal cutters if needed. I lost the key to the lock once right when I arrived to my destination so having a lock that's not a pain to cut and not too expensive to throw away way a good thing.
on May 25, 2014
Since we've returned from our trip without a problem, I think these locks are a good product at a great price. Interestingly enough, on our return trip, we were pulled from the major search(shoes off, etc.) and sent through without having to do this which was nice. Later I saw on our return boarding pass that we were TSA approved. I'm not sure if the locks contributed but I didn't have to pay for the "formal" TSA faster boarding which I don't need. Thanks, again, Amazon.
on May 30, 2014
As long as TSA likes them, they are really good locks. They have a solid body, quite heavy duty. The hook mechanism works well when locking and unlocking. The keys are more like real keys, not a flat, punched key like many cheaper locks. Not these are that expensive. They were less than $3 each in this 4-pack. They have the TSA emblem on both sides so you're less likely to be cut open by overzealous TSA agents looking for cookies.

I would definitely recommend these locks based on my limited usage. I'll let you know more after we use them.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 25, 2017
I bought four packs of these, three of the sets are great, the other one came with one lock that had no matching key. None of the keys fit this one lock, even for the other sets.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to send the set back prior to flying.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Enthusiast: Petson November 9, 2016
Great deal on these locks. Ultimately we decided not to use them because TSA can cut your lock off anytime they want so locking didn't make sense for us. I could see using these for carryon luggage that wouldn't be in your control 100% of the time, but you'll have to unlock so your bag can be searched.
on April 22, 2017
This brinks TSA approved padlocks don't open easily one of them doesn't open
They are very hard to introduce the key
review image