Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 8, 2017
These were primarily good for making sure zippers on duffel bags and luggage didn't fail and spill contents. Check YouTube: there are so many ways for determined thieves to pilfer things, and not even be detected (ball point pen used to separate zippers, then putting zipper right again---just one method). I sort of doubt people are often bold enough to swipe things from bags stowed in the the upper luggage racks on the plane, but...if so, this would at least slow 'em down momentarily.
on December 29, 2017
I bought this because I was going to travel to another country. These are great locks because these are TSA approved so if ever TSA opened your luggage, they don't need to destroy the lock because they have keys for it to open it and lock it again. When I opened my luggage, I was shocked that I found a piece of paper inside of it (indicating that they were inspected by TSA) without them destroying the locks. Very helpful for travelers!
on October 29, 2017
I purchase these during my recent trip in September 2017 for my luggage. I had trouble from right out of the package, as some of the keys did not open all the locks despite having 4 of them. The locks are suppose to be TSA approved, But I see they had to cut two of them off as most likely their keys did not fit either. When they randomly checked my luggage.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Solid locks. I don't travel too much but on few trips I made overseas they came in handy. The locks are strong enough to make it tough to break with bare hands but also thin to cut with metal cutters if needed. I lost the key to the lock once right when I arrived to my destination so having a lock that's not a pain to cut and not too expensive to throw away way a good thing.
on May 25, 2014
Since we've returned from our trip without a problem, I think these locks are a good product at a great price. Interestingly enough, on our return trip, we were pulled from the major search(shoes off, etc.) and sent through without having to do this which was nice. Later I saw on our return boarding pass that we were TSA approved. I'm not sure if the locks contributed but I didn't have to pay for the "formal" TSA faster boarding which I don't need. Thanks, again, Amazon.
Top Contributor: Petson November 9, 2016
Great deal on these locks. Ultimately we decided not to use them because TSA can cut your lock off anytime they want so locking didn't make sense for us. I could see using these for carryon luggage that wouldn't be in your control 100% of the time, but you'll have to unlock so your bag can be searched.
on January 3, 2018
Work so well I might buy another set for my mother!!! This will defiantly deter housekeeping from entering my suitcase at a hotel or someone on the plane. I like that they are keys as remembering a combination a year later when I make another trip would be hard. haha
on November 7, 2017
Great little lock to use on luggage, all the locks are keyed the same so each pair of keys opens each separate lock. The quality of these locks are great and its a good was to keep honest people honest.
on March 21, 2017
Locks do not all open with the same key, even though it specifically says they should. I ordered 2 packs, 8 total. One of the packs I was able to open all of the locks. From the second pack, I was able to open 3 of the 4, with the 3rd taking me a long time to finally get it open. The 4th lock REFUSES to open. I haven't tried lubricating it yet, but I don't really think I should have to.
on May 17, 2017
They are probably good and do what promised, but I had hard time trying to open them with the key. :) I guess the position of the key has to be very presized otherwise it does not fit the lock.