Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 495 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 512 reviews
on June 7, 2016
4 locks, 2 broke after 2 flights, 3rd broke after 5th flight, threw the 4th one in the trash

1st broke, the enter top part of lock disconnected
2nd broke, would not lock or stay in locked position
3rd broke, would not lock or stay in locked position
4th - not taking any chances, threw away
on March 14, 2016
These are very convenient TSA Approved luggage locks for me since they all came with a key to open. I got these because I'm very forgetful and locks with combination might not work for me. These seems to be smaller than I expected though, however they seems to be strong and durable. The lock is 1.5 inches from top to bottom total. The U part is about .65 inch. The keys worked great on all of them. I feel secure using these locks this is also a great deal given they came in 4 sets.

I paid Full price on these locks and I think these are worth it especially when you travel overseas.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 3, 2015
These are very small and easy to use. We have had some issues in the past with checked luggage, but using these, we have had no problems. Speaking to a friend at an airline in baggage handling, he greatly recommended these locks. Agreed, anyone can snap them with pliers, but it us an excellent way to cause them to pass it by. These are very easy to use and are all set to the same key set, and it comes with 4 keys. These are great.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on April 3, 2017
Bought and took this on a trip to India recently. Since TSA often requires luggage to be unlocked for security clearance in the US, I had put this in my luggage to be used in the hotel for additional security. To my dismay, upon opening up the packet to utilize the locks; two of the keys for the padlocks were not the right size for the padlocks and wouldn't fit the padlocks at all! Basically, they were worthless in every respect of the word.
Since I was out of the country for more then 30 days after making this last minute purchase, I could not return this item. This is a useless padlock system and buyer beware to test it out before going on any trip. A thorough disappointment and luggage safety issue!
on April 22, 2017
These locks are terrible. One lock had a key that fit but would not open it and the other key would not even fit into the lock. The two that worked were so difficult to fit in the lock that it seemed as though you are picking them to get in them. Ordered these for traveling internationally since we were checking bags. We didn't want the combination locks for fear we would not line up the numbers correctly and it would take too long to unlock. I will never order these again.
on February 28, 2014
These little locks worked well on a recent International Flight making me feel that my "stuff" was safe during baggage handling. I also used them in the hotel room so I knew my souvenirs were not going to disappear while we were out. All four keys are the same so we don't have to worry about losing the key.
on October 27, 2014
This is a great product IF only all the keys work. It is definitely nice to have 4 keys - all for the same locks. Unfortunately, one of the keys would not work with one of the locks. And the other key just get stuck so much that I'd consider it 'unusable'. This leaves me with 2 working keys.

It'd be nice if manufacturer does some quality-checking before shipping them out.

But for the price.. i'ts 'okay' - acceptable, i guess.

I suggest buyers test all the keys / locks combination before actually using them.
on March 21, 2017
Locks do not all open with the same key, even though it specifically says they should. I ordered 2 packs, 8 total. One of the packs I was able to open all of the locks. From the second pack, I was able to open 3 of the 4, with the 3rd taking me a long time to finally get it open. The 4th lock REFUSES to open. I haven't tried lubricating it yet, but I don't really think I should have to.
on March 29, 2017
DO NOT BUY THESE LOCKS!!!!!! If I can give this a zero star I will. I brought this for a friend for when she travels. Last week she took it out to use it and only one of the four locks work. The other 3 locks you can't open it with the keys the seller provided. If I can return it I would, but it's already pass the return date. What a waste of money for stupid locks you can't open.
on April 9, 2017
I had 2 of these and "loaned" them to a friend, so bought a 4 pack this time around. I like that they are TSA approved, are small, and require a key rather than a combination number.