3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Brinly STS-42BHDK Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper with Dethatcher
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CUT JOB TIME IN HALF: High-Performance 2-in-1 Sweeper/Dethatcher Enables You to Dethatch and Sweep Your Lawn Simultaneously
- MULTIPLE USES: Tines Can Be Raised Via the Adjustment Handle When Not In Use, No Need to Remove the Dethatcher Even When You're Only Sweeping
- TRANSPORT MODE: The Tines Can Be Locked in Transport Position -- With Tines Facing to the Rear -- So No Need to Remove the Dethatcher Even in Heavy Leaves!
- FAST PICK-UP: High-Velocity 6-Brush Design and 5:1 Brush-to-Ground Ratio Ensures Maximum Pick Up of Thatch And Debris Such as Leaves, Pine Needles, Sticks, Grass Clippings, and More
- LESS EMPTYING: Large, Easy-to-Dump 20 Cubic Foot Hamper and 42-inch Sweep Mean Fewer Passes Over the Yard and Less Emptying
- DURABLE STEEL TINES: 2 Rows of 12 Independently Flexing Rust-Resistant Tines Comb the Lawn for Maximum Thatch Extraction
- EASY STORAGE: Patented Easy Upright, Folding Storage Design Provides Simple and Convenient Storage with Minimal Space Required
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: We back up the Engineering and Craftsmanship of Our STS-42BHDK with a 2-Year Warranty
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Dethatch & Sweep for a Beautiful Lawn
Dethatching removes dead grass and roots that deprive a lawn of water and nutrients, while sweeping collects leaves and other harmful materials that can cause damage when left sitting on your yard. Use the Brinly Sweeper/Dethatcher to do both jobs at once and get the thicker, healthier turf you're after.
Brinly Tow-Behind Combination Lawn Sweeper with Tine Dethatcher
The high-performance Brinly Sweeper/Dethatcher combines two jobs into one to save you both time and effort. The heavy-duty flexible tines extract harmful thatch while the sweeper simultaneously picks up the debris, cutting your work time in half. When the job only calls for sweeping, use the handle to easily raise the tines up and out of the way. Built to both outperform and last, the STS-42BHDK comes with a durable 20 cu. foot fabric hamper and triple-coil-strength spring steel tines.
Tines Transport Mode
Detatch and sweep your lawn in one go with this versatile tractor attachment. Use the handle to easily raise the tines out of the way and into transport mode when you just need to sweep.
Our design collapses easily for compact storage. The upright storing design provides a simple and convenient solution to saving room in your garage or shed.
Large Capacity Hamper
Made from an ultra durable polyweave fabric, the large 20 cu. ft. hamper capacity and 42″ sweep provides maximum efficiency for fewer passes through your yard.
Two Rows of Durable Tines
The two rows of independently flexing tines remove dead grass and roots with ease, opening your root system to the water and nutrients required for a beautiful lawn.
Homemade in the Heartland
Brinly products are made by Brinly-Hardy Company, an American corporation located in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
Sweeping and dethatching are both key elements of maintaining a beautiful lawn—and now you have the powerful tool that can do both! The Brinly STS-42BHDK combines a premium lawn sweeper with a durable tine dethatcher to help you get the job done faster and easier than ever before. A 2-in-1 solution for maximum efficiency, you can dethatch while simultaneously picking up the debris—combining what was once two jobs into one. Enhanced with multiple rows of flexible tines, you'll rake up harmful thatch quickly and be well on your way to healthier, thicker turf. For additional versatility, a simple pull of the handle raises the dethatcher tines up and out of the way when you just need to sweep. The towable lawn sweeper’s durable fabric hamper has the capacity to haul an incredible 20 cubic feet of materials. Combined with the wide, 42-inch sweep path, you’ll cover maximum ground in minimum time. When you are ready to empty the hopper, you can do so easily right from the seat of your tractor. The six high-velocity sweeper brushes rotate quickly and effectively to continuously pick up material. Rotating from a split axel, the brushes keep revolving even as the tractor turns for non-stop pick-up. The 5:1 brush-to-wheel ratio results in higher tip velocity, creating extra force to lift debris off the ground. The tread-heavy 12" x 3" wheels and consistent brush-to-ground contact prevent skidding when the ground is wet or if the hopper is unfilled. Additional features include easily adjustable brush-to-ground height settings to minimize skipping and maximize performance even when traveling over uneven terrain. The dethatch tines are secured by safety wires and will hold the tine to prevent damage to your mower blade in the event of breakage. The Brinly STS-42BHDK is made in the USA and comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|