Other Sellers on Amazon
Brinno ATH120 Weather Resistant Camera Housing Case - Ideal for Weatherproofing In Outdoor Environments & Extreme Video Shoots - Fits Brinno TLC200 PRO HDR Time Lapse Video Camera
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 2.3 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Weatherproof Case: The ATH120 housing fits our TLC200 Pro camera and designed to keep your equipment safe and protected in virtually any climate and any location. Keep unwanted moisture, sand, and dust away to guarantee you always get the perfect shot.
- Set it and Forget it: The ATH120 protects your camera allowing you to capture gorgeous footage. Case is designed to complement the hands-off technology by protecting your camera even in the worst weather conditions.
- Intuitive Features: Weatherproof exterior provides a sturdy seal, preventing moisture and debris from entering. A little additional protection from drops and falls. The ¼”x20 screw mount allows it to be threaded onto a standard camera tripod or clamp.
- Perfect Companion: With the freedom and flexibility to capture any shot, anytime, anywhere, your creativity can be fully unleashed. The ATH120 will keep your equipment safe so you can capture the perfect shot or chronicling your next big project.
- Trusted Brand: When it comes to time lapse cameras Brinno is the name you can trust! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. Our customer service team is always happy to help.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Brinno ATH120 Weather Resistant Housing allows the Brinno model TLC200 PRO HDR Time Lapse Video Camera to function effectively outdoors in almost any weather conditions. Your camera will be protected against various weather conditions, sand, dirt, etc. so you're able to record images in almost any season or location. Made of weatherproof acrylic with rubber button and side lock.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are the two problems. The screw mount on the bottom is flimsy. It kind of shattered around the tripod mount, although it is not broken as of this time. I am just careful with it, and suggest you be careful as well.
Second, the inside of the unit WILL fog up ruining your photos. I got around this by placing a pack of the anti-desiccant that you find in various packing boxes. If you plan to use this outside, be sure you have these packets available our your pictures will not come out. They should have packed these with this product and provide a place to hold it inside the case.
There are other small issues. It is virtually impossible to control the camera while inside this housing. This is less of a big deal, since the camera itself has very poor controls anyway. You just need to open the case to use the camera.
Again, if you will be doing outside time lapse, buy it. Just handle it gently, buy some anti-desiccant packs, and your photos will come out find. I wish the manufacture will read these reviews and make the very minor changes necessary to make this a 5 star produce.
In fact, almost too perfect. It's a tight fit. If you're trying to change memory cards with the camera mounted on a stand, it can be difficult to open the door, remove the camera, R&R the chip, replace the camera, close the door and keep the camera in the exact same angle.
But, that is a VERY MINOR issue. The case itself is weather tight and the lense cover does not distort or cloud the view in any way. Very happy with this purchase
A few things that kept me from loving it:
- the lens is exactly at 90 degree angle to the body
- the tripod or fixed position mount screw on the bottom is attached to the door and not the body
- unable to turn unit on/off unless you open the door
Some good points:
- the seals around the unit seems to be very good and all the accessory holes (around the lens and tripod mount) are sealed
- the clear plastic is very easy to clean
I am going to take a shower with the case tonight (with no camera in it) and see how much water gets inside of the case and will update this review.
Over all for this equipment I consider it a must for multiple day usage.
Down sides are taking advantage of the Brinno camera's ability to tilt the lens. Specifically, I wish that there was at least one more option for the lens to be at 180 degrees (looking straight up) for capturing night time shots with the case. It's a simple work around, but requires a mount. It is minor, but that keeps the product from 5-stars.
I do recommend this case.
The programming and installation suggestions of the 200Pro are very easy. Mounting the camera into the enclosure was like a glove, perfect! The camera as well as the housing accepts a standard 1/4" inch threaded screw for installation on a light weight tripod or security camera mount. Because I was recording the inside of an unlit circular building with 360 degree windows, my application required some special settings for HDR, highest frame rate and best resolution quality all in a specified time span. I also selected to only record when there was usable light. The outcome of my video (an avi file) had some video flaring every morning (not the camera's fault), but this was easily edited out with i-Movie and produced a great mov file when completed. My boss loved the results!
I would have rated this product 5 Stars!
Before installation (on short notice with no testing time permitted), I had to come up with a spreadsheet to optimize my custom choices. My only suggestion for this product would be to offer a downloadable or online calculator that would provide the answers for a custom set up. Lets call it "An Opportunity for Improvement".
I would indeed recommend this to a friend!
You need one. A no-brainer. Buy one,
Top reviews from other countries
Brinno TLC 200 PRO ( 1.3 MP,1.4 -inch LCD ) ...It fits like a glove. Waterproof, weatherproof and everything else. Excellent value to protect your camera. Highly recommend.