Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

BRIO Pull Along Dachshund

on July 12, 2016
This is one of my daughter's favorite toys (she's 2.5 now and has LOVED it since she was about 15 months). It's the best money we ever spent on a toy. In fact, she lost her first one, and we had to replace it, and the second one is still going strong! Much of the paint has worn off through vigorous play, but I think the unfinished wood makes it look well-loved. Simple toys are the best toys - I would give it more stars if I could!
on April 29, 2015
The favorite gift of my one-year-old.

This is an amazingly well-made toy. It actually pulls, and doesn't topple like so many other pull toys. The way the wheels are positioned makes the tail bob really cutely. The way the head follows the puller makes it more life-like. The texture couldn't be smoother and the paint job is great. Superb quality toy.

I'm basically amazed at people rating it badly because of its size. Is bigger really better when the person handling it is a one year old? This is perfectly sized for the age range. She can drag it or carry it quite easily. A RIDICULOUSLY low price of $15 for the quality.You couldn't make such a great toy with two hours of labor plus the cost of materials.
on July 19, 2016
This is a great toy. It is quiet when it is pulled but the ears and the tail move. My 16 month old granddaughter likes to touch it and play with it. My 4 yr old grandson is in love with it. He pulls it everywhere, talks to it, pets it and is convinced his sister couldn't possibly love it as much as he does, lol. We will need get another one for her. Lol.
on March 10, 2014
This little dog was a wonderful purchase for my 2 year old daughter! She takes it with her whenever we go on walks. It also keeps her occupied when we go to doctor's appointments and have to be stuck in the waiting room. The paint has not chipped and it still looks like new after months of hard wear and tear! Its peen pulled on the sidewalk, on gravel, dirt, the house and been stepped on many times! I think this is the best pull toy that I've come across. Yes, it's a bit small, but it's perfect for a child. Plus being smaller makes it portable, like in a diaper bag, with no problems. I'd defiantly recommend this toy!
on July 19, 2017
Although my grandson isn't old enough to use it yet, this made a big hit with his dachshund loving parents!
on May 20, 2017
I love these simple wooden toys. This one is well made and pretty. Moves smoothly and turns easily. Hours of fun for my 1.5 year old granddaughter.
on February 9, 2017
My 20 month old grand daughter loves this--as does my 4 year old grandson!
on June 21, 2017
Berry cute and we'll made.
on January 1, 2014
It's very cute and very nicely made. My four year-old specifically requested a pull along dog, a pull along fluffy dog. So, while I didn't even know these kinds of toys existed I did my research. Thanks, Amazon. I think I might have loved it were it a bit bigger, but my daughter didn't mention it at all. She is tall for her age and pulls it easily.
on May 22, 2012
Our little grandson is finally crawling forward (instead of his usual backward propulsion) to catch the little doggies tail! His three year old sister pulls and he crawls - great fun for the siblings, while the doting parents and grandparents cheer them both on. All Brio products are soooo very durable!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.