- Width: 2.5in (64mm); length: 48in (1220mm); total watts: 627; voltage: 120VAC
- Heavy insulated heating tape is constructed of a knitted and double-braided fiberglass outer sheath cover that is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Maximum exposure temperature: 900 degree F (482 degree C); power density: 5.1w/sq in (0.008w/sq mm)
- Single power lead on opposite ends; includes high-temperature tie-downs for easy installation
- Perfect for heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more; requires temperature controller (sold separately)
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat BIH251040 XtremeFLEX BIH Heavy Insulated Heating Tape, W x L: 2.50 x 48-Inch, 120VAC, Opposite End Leads
|Price:||$259.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$28.40 (10%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $251.85
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||48 inches|
|Overall Width||2-1/2 inches|
This 2.5in wide, 48in long XtremeFLEX BIH Series heavy insulated heating tape is constructed of a knitted and double-braided fiberglass outer sheath cover. It has a single power lead on opposite ends and includes high-temperature tie-downs for easy installation. This tape provides exceptional flexibility and durability with rapid thermal response, and is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces. A A temperature controller is required (sold separately). Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more. BIH Series heavy insulated heating tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 900 degree F (482 degree C). The power density is 8.6watts/sq in (0.013watts/sq mm). Includes 24in (610mm) power leads with separable standard 2-prong power plug (NEMA 1-15). Requires Temperature Controller (Sold Separately). Material: Fiberglass, Knitted And Double-Braided. Power Density: 8.6w/sq in (0.013w/sq mm). Width: 2.5in (64mm). Length: 48in (1220mm). Total Watts: 627. Voltage: 120VAC. BriskHeat #: H1840-7.
There are no customer reviews yet.