- Width: 1in (25mm); length: 168in (4270mm); total watts: 731; voltage: 120VAC
- BS0 heating tape has a silicone rubber extruded outer sheath with a fiberglass knitted and braided construction
- Moisture and chemical resistant; suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450 degree F (232 degree C); power density: 4.3w/sq in (0.007w/sq mm)
- Single power lead on opposite ends; requires temperature controller (sold separately)
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat BS0101140 XtremeFLEX BS0 Silicone Rubber Heating Tape, W x L: 1 x 168-Inch, 120VAC, Opposite End Leads
|Price:||$248.10 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$37.95 (13%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $240.35
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||168 inches|
|Overall Width||1 inches|
This 1in wide, 168in long XtremeFLEX BS0 silicone rubber heating tape has a silicone rubber extruded outer sheath with a fiberglass knitted and braided construction and a multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility. Moisture and chemical resistant, this tape provides exceptional flexibility and durability with rapid thermal response, and is suitable for electrically conductive surfaces. A temperature controller is required. Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more. It has a single power lead on opposite ends with a separable standard 2-prong power plug (NEMA 1-15). BS0 silicone rubber heating tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 450 degree F (232 degree C). The power density is 4.3watts/sq in (0.007watts/sq mm). Requires Temperature Controller (Sold Separately). Material: Silicone Rubber Extruded Outer Sheath With Fiberglass, Knitted And Double-Braided. Power Density: 4.3w/sq in (0.007w/sq mm). Width: 1in (25mm). Length: 168in (4270mm). Total Watts: 731. Voltage: 120VAC. BriskHeat #: H1920-10C.
There are no customer reviews yet.