- Width: 1in (25mm); length: 96in (2440mm); total watts: 418; voltage: 120VAC
- Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber makes up the extruded outer sheath
- Preset, built-in controlling thermostat is set at 60 degree F (16 degree C); patented grounded heating element for increased safety meets NEC 427.23
- True plug-and-play heater is ideal for freeze protection or low temperature process control situations
- Provides exceptional heater flexibility and durability, with rapid thermal response; suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat BSTS101008-060 XtremeFLEX BSTS Silicone Rubber Heating Tape With Preset Thermostat, W x L: 1 x 96-Inch, 120VAC
|Price:||$247.00 + $5.29 shipping|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by BriskHeat Corporation.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||96 inches|
|Overall Width||1 inches|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This 1in wide, 96in long XtremeFLEX BSTS heating tape comes with a preset, built-in controlling thermostat set at 60°F (16°C) and a patented grounded heating element that meets NEC 427.23. The true plug-and-play heater is ideal for freeze protection or low temperature process control situations. Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber makes up the extruded outer sheath. The tape can tolerate a maximum exposure temperature of 450°F (232°C). The power density is 6.0watts/sq in (0.009watts/sq mm). BSTS silicone rubber heating tape provides exceptional heater flexibility and durability, with rapid thermal response. Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces. It includes a 6ft (2m) long power cord with a 120VAC standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15 plug. Preset Thermostat Controlled. Grounded For Safety. Material: Silicone Rubber. Preset Thermostat Temperature: 60°F (16°C). Maximum Exposure Temperature: 450°F (232°C). Power Density: 6watts/sq in (0.009watts/sq mm). Width: 1in (25mm). Length: 96in (2440mm). Total Watts: 418. Voltage: 120VAC. BriskHeat #: BSTS101008-060.
There are no customer reviews yet.