- Diameter: 18.6in (473mm); length: 58.5in (1496mm); width: 8in (203m); size: 30-gallons (114L); voltage: 120VAC; watts: 1000
- DHCX hazardous-area rated drum heater for T3 rated environments is made for metal drums
- Patented grounded heating element is laminated between two layers of 23mm and two layers of 25mm fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber; moisture and chemical resistant
- Attached adjustable dual set-point NEMA 7 temperature controller is connected to a high temperature limit indicator light
- Designed to keep the heater below NEC article 500 T-rating for T3 environments of 392 degrees F (200 degrees C), with an actual high-limit thermostat setting of 292 degrees F (145 degrees C)
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat DHCX131000T3 DHCX Hazardous-Area Rated Drum Heater For T3 Rated Environments, Fits 30-Gallon Drums, W x L: 8 x 58.5-Inch, Diameter: 18.6-Inch, 120VAC
|Price:||$1,978.00 + $4.49 shipping|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by BriskHeat Corporation.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||18-19/32 inches|
|Overall Length||58-1/2 inches|
|Overall Width||8 inches|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This 30-gallon (114L), 120V DHCX hazardous-area rated drum heater for T3 rated environments is made for metal drums. The high-limit thermostat is designed to keep the heater below NEC article 500 T-rating of 392°F (200°C), with an actual high-limit thermostat setting of 292°F (145°C). The patented grounded heating element is laminated between two layers of 23mm and two layers of 25mm fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber. It is moisture and chemical resistant, with a nominal silicone rubber density of 26oz/sq yd (881g/sq m) per layer. The heating element is uniformily placed to maximize heat distribution and meets NEC 427.23. The attached adjustable dual set-point temperature controller has a 6ft (1.8m) long power cord. One set-point is set at the high temperature limit and connected to a red indicator light. The leads from the blanket to the controller are enclosed in a liquid-tight conduit. The maximum exposure temperature on the heating surface is 400°F (204°C). Grounded. For Metal Drums. Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Silicone Rubber. T-Rating: T3. NEC Temperature: 392°F (200°C). Actual Thermostat Temperature: 292°F (145°C). Maximum Exposure Temperature On Heating Surface: 400°F (204°C). Power Density: 2.5w/sq in (0.004w/sq mm). Nominal Silicone Rubber Density Per Layer: 26oz/sq yd (881g/sq m). Voltage: 120VAC. Watts: 1000. Diameter: 18.6in (473mm). Length: 58.5in (1496mm). Width: 8in (203m). Size: 30-Gallons (114L). BriskHeat #: DHCX131000T3.
There are no customer reviews yet.