- Temperature range: 32 to 500 degrees F; voltage: 120VAC; amperage: 15
- Self-contained, plug-and-play design with an easy-to-use digital controller with an audible alarm
- Designed for outdoor and indoor general purpose applications; must be mounted vertically (mounting feet included)
- Type K thermocouple mini and standard connector input (thermocouple sold separately)
- Includes 6ft long input power cord with standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15 plug and IP 67 four-pin (NEMA 6P equivalent) output receptacle (plug assembly included)
Have one to sell?
BriskHeat TTD500-K120 HotPoly TTD Outdoor-Use Digital On/Off Thermocouple Temperature Controller with Type-K Thermocouple, Range: 32 To 500°F, 120VAC
|Price:||$515.09 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$65.67 (11%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $499.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|LowerTemperature Range||32 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Overall Length||8 inches|
|Overall Width||4-3/4 inches|
|Temperature Range||32/500 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||500 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This 120VAC TTD outdoor-use digital on/off temperature controller has a temperature range of 32 to 500° F and is designed for outdoor and indoor general purpose applications. It has a Type K thermocouple mini and standard connector input (thermocouple sold separately). The self-contained, plug-and-play design has an easy-to-use digital controller with an audible alarm. It has an average accuracy of +/-1% Full Scale (FS), with a resolution of 1° and a hysteresis of 5°. The controller has an operating exposure temperature of 14 to 131° F (-10 to 55° C) and a storage exposure temperature of -4 to 176° F (-20 to 80° C). It must be mounted vertically and comes with mounting feet. Includes a 6ft (1.8m) long input power cord with a standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15 plug and an IP 67 four-pin (NEMA 6P equivalent) output receptacle (plug assembly included). Dimensions (L x W x D): 8 x 4.75 x 3.75in (203 x 121 x 95mm). Temperature Range: 32 To 500° F. Voltage: 120VAC. Amperage: 15. Average Accuracy: +/-1%. Resolution: 1°. Hysteresis: 5°. Operating Exposure Temperature: 14 To 131° F (-10 To 55° C). Storage Exposure Temperature: -4 To 176° F (-20 To 80° C). BriskHeat #: TTD500-K120.
There are no customer reviews yet.