Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on July 7, 2016
i initially thought i would love this. Never mind the top falls off. The water started taking on a musty moldy smell and my stomach got really upset. This also happened in my sport water bottle with the brita filter. The water i keep in the fridge in an old glass wine bottle tastes fine. i am not sure if i am sensitive to something in the filters or if there is something wrong with them. I purchased them separately. But if it tastes bad it can't be good for you. I am interested to see if anyone else had a similiar problem? i don't think its my water. i threw out the filters but before i purchase new ones i'd like to find out what the problem is. Thanks
on May 31, 2015
LOVE it! I have to admit, when I first opened the box, I thought for sure this pitcher had too many flimsy little moving parts to be sturdy & reliable for the long haul. So glad I decided to try it before returning. It was sitting askew in the packing box, but once properly filled and fitted together, I see there is no issue at all with the lid, spout, etc. The filling reservoir is small, but rather than fill it 1/2 way with full blast pressure, I use less pressure and leave it under the tap for a moment longer. No problem. I do not see what other reviewers mean about unfiltered water going into the pitcher- does not happen if you don't overfill. For me, the smooth, rounded handle is so much more comfortable than the old classic, and the lid does not threaten to pitch forward and fall off when emptying the pitcher, the way my old one does. The spout pours so smoothly and flips closed in the fridge. The balance is all together better, and the size is not too heavy to pour single-handed when full, unlike the biggest pitchers. I like the manuel date recorder to remind me when I last changed my filter. This is a sweet, pretty, pitcher with good functionality.
on January 3, 2015
I love the pitcher design as it has a bit of style compared to others, additionally unlike some pitchers this one does not fall apart when you pour water into glasses. The bottom reservoir holds a lot of water and the pitcher itself is quite efficient considering it's size. The top reservoir is small as other reviews indicate, if you are impatient when it comes to filling up your water pitchers this will likely frustrate some folks. My recommendation for filling it up is to simply put it under the faucet on a low flow for 2-3 minutes, that will allow you to conveniently fill up the rather large bottom reservoir.
on November 30, 2013
This pitcher works well for one or two people. It is compact enough to fit in a small space and with the flip top lid, is very easy to refill. It also has a manual date counter, which is very easy to use. I would purchase this product again.
on November 7, 2016
There is a gap at the handle and if it is filled too full, some of the water runs through the seam and does not get filtered.
I have another Brita pitcher that is slimmer and taller (holds same amount of water) but fills and filters quicker and nothing runs through. It is usable, I kept it because too much trouble to return.
on July 22, 2017
Would not re-purchase.
on October 9, 2014
Fits in a small fridge and filters wonderfully. Our water has SO much chlorine it's like drinking a swimming pool. After using this... no after taste!!!
on February 25, 2013
I've been using Brita filter pitchers for over 15 years. This one is a bit smaller than my old one. It works for me because I live alone. It would probably not be enough capacity for 2 or more people. I'm very sensitive to the chlorine content of water - I can smell it coming out of the tap and certainly taste it. It's not something I want to consume - so I'm pleased the Brita is available to take it out. I use filtered water to drink, to make tea/coffee, to make soups/stews. I know there are better filters out there, but this is the one I can afford.
on August 24, 2016
Many of the issues that I've had with other Brita's I don't have this this bad boy. The lid stays secure, although I still like to hold it while I put out water. I usually refill it every other time I use it but holds plenty of water.
on November 27, 2014
Great design and perfect size for my husband's coffee station. He has a small sink so this fits under great. I love the design too. The top part where you filter the water is kind of small so you have to fill it a few times to fill the pitcher, but the water filters pretty fast.