Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 576 reviews
on July 21, 2014
I must not have read the description very clearly. I dragged the sports bottle and one of these filters on my last trip...when I opened the wrapper, I discovered the filter did not fit my Brita filter bottle! I could have just let it float in the bottle and filter water by shaking the bottle. Luckily, I found the right filter at a local drug store near my hotel! Trying to figure out what to do with these 2 filters....since I opened one, I am guessing it cannot be returned. Bummer!
44 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2016
They say they will fit Brita Soft Squeeze Water Filter Bottles, but they did not fit my bottle. I had to take the filter apart and use the carbon core with my old bottles plastic top piece. I need the filters with no plastic cover, but I couldn't find them and these say they will work. I made them work, but the description needs to be updated to specify exact what bottles they will fit.
on September 18, 2016
Even though the description says this filter will fit soft Brita water bottles, it doesn't, and we had to go out and buy a new updated Brita water bottle.
on January 4, 2016
I was quite disappointed when I received these filters. These ARE NOT for the "new" (not really that new) Brita Soft Squeeze bottles. A waste of my money, completely.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2015
I must have gotten a defected filter because water wad leaking through the top when it shouldn't.
on November 19, 2014
Not well made at all. One of them cracked on the ring which seats it in the bottle. Wrote to Brita and they sent a refund - which is nice. Except you need these filters!
on May 30, 2014
The filters are a little difficult to get a good drink from. If you want a swig it's fine, but if you really want a deep drink you're gonna work for it.
on November 7, 2015
good but TOO expensive
on May 2, 2014
Only using one. Don't like the "hose" odor. Went back to bottled water. Large size. Holds a good amount of water.
on September 21, 2015