|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||42401|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Usage||1. Snap new filter into faucet filtration system.2. Filters should be replaced after approximately 100 gallons of filtered water or about every 4 months.|
|Warranty Description||30 day uncondi-tional money back guarantee|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Replacement Filters, White, 1 Count
|Price:||$14.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.02 (17%)|
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Removing old faucet
- Installing customer-supplied faucet and handles (indoor only)
- Reattaching supply lines and drain stopper
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One white Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Replacement Filter
- Electronic indicator for filter replacement notification
- BPA free, reduces the taste and odor of chlorine, and lead
- Replaces up to 750 standard plastic water bottles
- Reduces waste and saves money
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Replacement Filters, White, 1 Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Quidsi Retail LLC||ConsumerSavvyCloseouts|
|Dimensions||2.3 inches x 5.8 inches x 2.4 inches||10.47 inches x 10.94 inches x 5.59 inches||4.2 inches x 10.6 inches x 9.1 inches||17.56 inches x 11.94 inches x 7.38 inches|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds||2.29 pounds||1.6 pounds||2.88 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Great Tasting Cleaner Water...Instantly.
On Tap Faucet Filter Replacement Cartridge - Fits System Model FF-100.
The Brita® On Tap Faucet Filter has been tested and certified in Model FF-100 by NSF International, the nation's leading testing authority for water filtration products, for:
- ANSI/NSF Standard No. 53 Health Effects - Reduction of:
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia)
- Heptachlor epoxide
- Carbon Tetrachloride
ANSI/NSF Standard No. 42 Aesthetic Effects - Reduction of:
- Chlorine - Class I
- Taste & Odor
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Particulate - Class V
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users' water.
Filter replacement is essential for product to perform as represented. Filter lasts for 100 gallons (378 liters)* or 4 months, whichever comes first.
*Filter life may vary depending on local water conditions.
<P>The <STRONG>Brita® On Tap Faucet Filter </STRONG>is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and <STRONG>Brita®</STRONG> water.</P>
Snap new water filter into water filter system. For Model OPFF 100, change the filter every 94 gallons or about 4 months. For other Brita faucet filtration systems, replace filter every 100 gallons or about every 4 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
Top Customer Reviews
1) relatively low price on Amazon
2) easy to install...but read more below
3) removes chlorine taste from water and makes it drinkable
Not so good and Bad:
1) if not installed properly, this becomes a rocket that can cause severe damage or injury.. On my first replacement, the filter did not seat properly into the click -lock. when water passed and pressure builds , the filter flies off at amazing speed.would have knocked me out or fractured my skull for sure.
2) that little green - red indicator.. not sure how it works or mine just doesnt.. turned red and stayed that way after new filter installed
We have tried the other brands of faucet mounted filters. While none of them, including the Brita, are perfect, we do like the Brita the best. The replacement filters are easy to install and last a comparable amount of time to those of their competitors that we have tried.
We make heavy use of filtered water: drinking, coffee pot, water for tea, etc. adds up to about five gallons a day. Combined with the less than cleanest water to begin with, we change filters more frequently than many - but the advertised 100 gallon mark seems about right.
Do check Amazon's prices for these filters. They change very, very often. Sometimes the two pack is the better deal, sometimes two of the one pack is cheaper. I start checking a few weeks before we're about to run out so I can get lower prices - and the difference can be significant.
Brita On Tap Replacement Filters, White, 2-Pack
Brita 42201 On Tap Filtration System, White
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We've been using Brita products for years now, and they are always reliable. This product is ridiculously easy to use, and the color fits with my kitchen decor. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Shauna A. McMillan
Awful. Received this filter in a box not sealed and the filter was not in plastic. I had a suspicion that it had been used so I attAched it to my faucet and sure enough no carbon... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Frustrated with how short these last and sometimes they spray and they leak a lot. But the water taste amazing out of the Brita and I'm a very picky water drinker.Published 1 month ago by Samantha T.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated water filter pitchers in our Water Filter Pitcher Reviews.