Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on August 31, 2016
I drink way too much bottled water. I needed a way to still drink copious amounts of water without producing so much plastic waste but hate the way tap water tastes. These are great because they filter the water and make it taste better. This set cam with 3 bottles and 6 filters and was around $21.00. The box did look a bit dusty so I think these were sitting around in a warehouse somewhere but they were such a good price I don't mind. I had to wash them before I used them anyway. I just took one with me to an amusement park and refilled it at water fountains. It saved me some money.
on December 19, 2015
So this is advertised as an older model Brita bottle... it is NOT. It is just a newer SPORT type with the skinny black filters, not the encased in white plastic BB02 filters.
Don't be fooled like I was.
on September 8, 2016
I really don't like the taste of tap water, only way I normally will even drink it is if it has some kind of flavoring that you buy at the store in it. So to get myself to drink regular water I bought these and it has made a difference it me being able to drink it.

I don't know how you would describe the taste of water but it definitely takes out the gross taste of tap water and just leaves in a more natural water taste, which for me is pivotal for me to stand drinking it. The only hard part about the product is remembering to change the filters cause I am never sure exactly if it needs to be changed or not, so in reality I probably leave them in a little longer than I should.

As for the physical product 3 bottles plus 6 filters is a great deal for only 20 bucks, the design of the bottle is nice and it holds a good amount 20oz. The only issue I have is, after awhile it seems to develop a small leak when I go to push on it some to get the water out. It is not a huge deal breaker for me but with that bottle I know if I am taking a big drink to hold it over the side of my chair so I am not getting myself wet.

I would definitely recommend this as it is a good deal for 3 bottles and including 6 filters is also a plus.
review image review image
on December 28, 2012
I use the bottle water's everyday. The only thing I wish it had a little calendar system on it or something to tell me when the filter is old. I never remember when I change it.
on November 19, 2013
Great product, great buy as a package. These are kept filled in the fridge all the time making it easy to drink cool, clean water all day long
on March 25, 2017
repeat buyer. my dog gets these and chews! so i am back for more.
on April 19, 2017
Filters broke on 2 of the 3 within the first week of use.
on April 3, 2012
I got two of these about a month ago they have been used extensively with very bad rusty water and shined brightly.
The taste is a pretty standard purified water flavor, I have not tested it with bleach water "chlorine" but it is supposed to help dramatically.
The one thing to remember is that the filter only works on water that goes trough it your bottle needs to be rinsed to keep rust or other odors out of it.
This model is a squeeze suck style, again not hard to get used to if not familiar.
I highly recommend these and stock them I drink about 90% from them.
My filters are still going strong and I will try to update the review after the 2 months is over.
Price wise I think it is fair much better than buying water plus the waste factor makes them a very attractive product.
on December 30, 2011
Purchased these bottles for our 8-day cruise. They worked perfectly, and the water tasted great. The size was perfect for taking along on shore excursions. The cheap cap will be lost rather soon, but the top can be removed and washed easily. You would probably want to carry in a backpack or bag.
For those wanting a water filtration system for under $25, the Brita Bottle Water Filtration System is fantastic! And this set is wonderful as you get three bottles, three filtration systems plus three extra filtration systems.

Definitely a money saver for those wanting to cut down their budget of purchasing a lot of water bottles!

I have not had any problem with Brita bottles since using them and it definitely has been a wonderful purchase for me and our family!

Recommended!