Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brita Large 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with 1 Standard Filter, BPA Free – Grand, Green - 35940
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 10.16"; Width 5.77"; Length/Depth 11"; Weight 2.48 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance – that’s 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Brita Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, 4ct, White
Brita Everyday Pitcher with 1 Longlast Filter, Large 10 Cup, Turquoise
Brita Water Pitcher with 1 Filter, 5 Cup, Red
Brita Ultra Max with 1 Longlast Filter, Extra Large 18 Cup, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||11.94 x 7.38 x 17.56 inches||14.81 x 9.94 x 6.13 inches||5.40 x 10.70 x 10.10 inches||9.80 x 4.45 x 9.37 inches||5.10 x 14.00 x 9.60 inches|
Drink healthier, great-tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 10 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. This green Brita pitcher has an ergonomic design which makes pouring easy. With the flip top lid, refilling is a breeze and just a glance at the electronic filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This large water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
From the Manufacturer
Rehydrate with a large-size pitcher in a shade of green as refreshing as the water contained within it. You'll enjoy great-tasting, cleaner water for pennies per gallon. BPA-free, the Brita Grand Water Filter Pitcher reduces copper, mercury and cadmium that can be found in tap water. It also decreases the taste of zinc and both the taste and odor of chlorine. For optimal performance, the electronic indicator lets you know when it's time to change the filter. Ergonomically designed, this oval-shape water pitcher features a flip-top lid that makes refilling a breeze and a comfort grip handle for easier pouring. The 10-cup capacity is perfect for families, sports teams and offices. What's more, you'll cut down on plastic waste since one water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first three pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.