Brita Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle, Mint Polka Dot, 23.7 Ounces
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 23.7 ounce hard sided water filter bottle with 1 filter. Design may vary.
- 1 water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles
- Filter sits inside water bottle, reducing particulates and chlorine taste and odor, often found in tap water
- Durable BPA free water bottle features carrying loop, easy-sip straw and is top rack dishwasher safe
- Replace filter every 2 months with black Brita Bottle Replacement Filter item number 60258 35818
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Manufacturer
This BPA-free, reusable water filter bottle with easy-sip straw, durable plastic body, and replaceable filter reduces chlorine taste, odor, and particulates often found in tap water. The 23.7 ounce capacity lets you easily stay hydrated throughout your busy day. Each Brita water bottle filter gives you significant savings over buying bottled water and can help keep up to 300 disposable plastic bottles out of our landfills. Keep great-tasting filtered water flowing by replacing your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months.
Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
Brita Hard-Sided Bottle
Features You’ll Love:
- Strong and durable to support the most active lifestyles
- Easy-sip straw and carrying loop for when you’re out and about
- Fits in most car cupholders
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack only)
- Package contains:
- 1 Brita Hard-Sided Bottle
- 1 Brita filter
- Instruction book
At The Gym
Stay Hydrated during your workouts with great tasting water*
*Compared to tap
At the Office
Drink more water with the Brita Bottle, at the office or on-the-go
Brita Bottles make tap water taste clean and refreshing
In the Car
Brita Bottles fit in standard car cup-holders for great-tasting water wherever you go.
The Benefits Are Clear
Reduce chlorine taste and odor and particulates for cleaner, great-tasting water
*Compared to tap
Drinking filtered water helps keep you hydrated, maintain energy and feel better
Save more than $500 every year in water bottle purchases
**Versus average household consumption of bottled water
Just one Brita water filter saves 300 standard 16 oz. plastic bottles from ending up in our landfills.
How To Change Your Brita Filter
Your Brita Hard-Sided Bottle can be ready for use in just a few easy steps. Before touching your Brita filter, be sure to wash your hands. Make sure you have the Brita replacement filters for hard-sided and sport bottles; you can find these in the black Brita bottle filter packaging.
Remove the old filter from the filter housing.
|Brita Hard-Sided Bottle (Large)||Brita Hard-Sided Bottle (Small)||Brita Sport Bottle|
|This strong and durable bottle with easy-sip straw and carrying loop supports the most active lifestyles.||This strong and durable bottle with easy-sip straw and carrying loop fits easily in travel cases for on the go filtered water.||This soft squeeze bottle is great for getting fresh filtered water on the go, without the cost and waste of bottled water.|
|Capacity||34 oz.||23 oz.||20 oz.|
|Lid||Flip top w/ Easy-sip straw||Flip top w/ Easy-sip straw||Flip top w/ pull-up nozzle|
|Handle||Carrying loop||Carrying loop||Carrying loop|
Grab your strong, versatile Hard Sided Brita Water Filter Bottle and go. It makes ordinary tap water taste great anywhere. The water filter, which sits inside the 23.7-ounce bottle, filters as you drink. It reduces particulates as well as the taste and odor of chlorine, often found in tap water. Just fill the plastic water bottle, screw on the cap, flip open the straw and hydrate with cleaner water for pennies per gallon. This mint colored water bottle with a fun pattern of white and green dots is BPA-free and fits most car cup holders. It features a convenient finger loop for carrying to the gym, the office, school or anywhere else your day takes you. It’s dishwasher safe on the top rack, making cleaning easy. For optimum performance, change the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. When replacing the filter, look for item number 60258 35818 - the black Brita Bottle Replacement Filters. One filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, cutting down on plastic waste. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
Replace water filter every 216 refills, 2 months or 40 gallons. When replacing the filter, look for item number 60258 35818 - the black Brita Bottle Replacement Filters. For first time use, rinse filter under running water for 15 seconds to activate. Drop in replacement filter and press down firmly until filter is flush with straw. Reattach filter. Fill water filter bottle with water, screw on lid, then sip and enjoy. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
Top Customer Reviews
For everything else, it's sturdy and large water bottle. How can you go wrong?
1. Does not leak.
2. Can also hold ice cubes
3. Easy to drink from
4. Excellent design
5. Great tasting water!
UPDATE: If you keep the straw up for more than a few minutes at a time water starts to go upwards and spills over the straw which in turn leaves with you with water on the table. Not happy about this. I am constantly drinking water at my desk and now have to put the straw down every time I sip which is annoying because when you bring the straw back up, the water that is in the straw comes shooting out getting me wet. OR if you want to make sure the water doesn't shoot out you have to touch the actual straw to pull it out slowly which in turns mean your touching the tip of the straw where your mouth touches. Kind of dirty.
- The bottle is made of a very durable plastic that has survived quite a few drops from my backpack onto asphault, concrete, and even metal.
- The straw that flips out on top is one of my favorite features because not only does it make drinking from it convenient but it also completely stops the water from spilling even when the bottle is upside down.
- The bottle labels on the side how many ounces you are drinking with markings in ounces and milliliters which is good for people who are trying to make sure they're drinking enough water everyday (picture below)
- Most importantly the water tastes clean and clear which is a problem I've faced with other filtered bottles that use chlorine filters instead of carbon based ones like this bottle does
- The bottle is a little big and being hardsided makes it occasionally, but very rarely, slip out of the waterbottle netting on the sides of my backpack
(this could just be because most backpacks have slots that are intended for normal sized waterbottles which only usually contain 16 ounces and this waterbottle can hold 22)
- I wish the straw actually touched the bottom of the bottle because there always seems to be a small amount of water left on the bottom which I cannot get to (picture below)
Overall have to say I'm in love with this product thanks to the benefit it has for the environment, the ease of use, and the convenience of it overall. I'd highly recommend anyone who loves the planet, wants to drink more fluids, or buys plastic disposable water bottles buy this product and I GUARANTEE you will not be disappointed