Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Brita Slim Water Filter Pitcher, 5 Cup
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Pitcher 5 Cup|Change
Price:$22.95+ Free shipping

on November 5, 2016
Great water pitcher but sometimes difficult to change the filter. Make sure to run water through filter 3-5 times in order to make sure the water stays clean.
on May 18, 2017
I like the bigger size but the water weighs it down and causes the handle to break over time. So it works alright....a little cumbersome if there's more than two people using it cause you have to constantly fill it up...but you work with what you have.
on October 31, 2016
It gets the job done
on January 21, 2017
Once you go Brita you can't go back. I am drinking more water now thanks to this little pitcher. It's easy to hold when full because the capacity is only 3-4 glasses.
on April 22, 2013
This is a must have item, a Carbon Activation water filter. This type of water filter will trap nearly all radioisotopes from Iodine 131 to Cesium 134/137 and Hot Particles. Their are a dozen different types on the market, as long as it uses Carbon Activation it will trap the harmful radioactive gas Iodine 131 dissolved into your water. If you find yourself in the wilderness and question the water for Radioactive Contamination, build a campfire then starve, and extinguish it. You will now have carbon for a rudimentary filter system, just use a shirt with the coals to pour your water through. this is exactly how this brita is purifying the water.
on March 11, 2017
I only use these pitchers. I have for since they first came out. You can tell the difference. I also sent one with extra filters to my brother in India. They love "the beautiful difference in the clean water".
on August 20, 2014
I love my Brita Pitcher! I bought this for use at the office, and my co-workers quickly started sneaking water from my pitcher instead of buying bottled water.

The Brita filters vastly improve the taste of water from the tap. I am not typically picky about drinking tap water (the tap water at my house tastes fine to me), but the tap water at my office was just bad. Now I just fill my filter pitcher and have fresh-tasting water to drink all day at work. I change the filter every 2-3 months as recommended.

There are two factors that kept me from giving this product five stars:
1. Water moves slowly through the filter. To fill the pitcher, I fill the top with water, go do something else for five minutes, and then come back and fill the top again after the water has filtered through.
2. Carbon particles can leak from the filter. I have noticed that if I pour water directly onto the filter cartridge, some of the black carbon particles drop into the filtered water. The solution? Aim the tap away from the filter cartridge while filling.

I am glad I chose the smaller pitcher, because it is easy to fill and pour. While a larger pitcher size might make sense if you have many people sharing it, I prefer the smaller pitcher because it weighs less when full and is easy to pour.
on July 18, 2015
I've used this version for 8 years now and like the slim profile. I have a small fridge and so it works great for me. I like also not adding to the waste by drinking bottled water and having to throw away the empty bottles. This size is good for 1-2 people in the house. My dog gets this clean water as well. I actually like the taste of my water with this filter. So, I'm happy with this product.
on March 22, 2016
this size is good for a single person drinking out of it or one other person, its small so it would not be good for a bigger group of people, but as for how it works it works great! i cant drink tap water cause it makes me sick and this saves me money of having to buy bottle water and its better tasting then bottle water and easier, plus you don't have all the plastic waste, i do have to buy a new filter every moth but the still saves me money when it came to me buying water bottles or jugs.
on January 30, 2014
I lived in Mexico my entire life, so naturally, I had to drink bottled water. I always kind of envied Americans because you guys could drink water from the tap! What a great money save!

When I moved to Missouri with my boyfriend I was actually kind of excited with being able to drink water from the tap. Little did I know that since I was used to bottled water I would be able to taste and smell the chemicals put into the water so acutely. My boyfriend, who has lived in the US his entire life, is now accustomed to the chemical water so he saw nothing wrong with it.

I didn't drink water for two weeks after moving in until I said "That's it", since my boyfriend didn't want to "waste" money on a Brita faucet filter, I decided to go for this instead. It is MY water, he gets the tap water he loves so much, and I am SO HAPPY!

The water is crisp and clear and I'm just so ecstatic. Followed the instructions to the T and I don't see any carbon floaties anywhere, just clear, amazing water.

EDIT 2/18/2015: So I've had this for over a year now and it's still going strong, I've only had to obviously buy the filers that aren't TOO expensive if you buy the 3 pack. It's still filtering awful tap water into delicious water and my boyfriend even now prefers MY water to his because it's "crisp". I might have to buy a bigger one but so far so good. I really think they should make the top have some sort of suction power because it's become a habit of mine to hold the top when I'm pouring so it doesn't pop off and spill water everywhere. If you are the only one that drinks filtered water in your house, then this is the right item for you!