Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 12, 2017
Looks exactly like the picture and works just fine. I got it because the water on campus is rumored to not be the cleanest, and it seems to filter pretty well. It's a nice size to fit in the pocket of a backpack and it works well for me. Also, the colors are cute and I've gotten compliments on it!
on November 10, 2017
This is a great on the go bottle. I can fill it up anywhere and drink. The fact that it's squeezable means I actually don't have to suck to bring the water up, I can just squeeze and it's like a regular water bottle.
The only con is that it's a bit on the smaller side, so if you drink a lot of water you'll have to frequently refill this, which can be annoying. Other than that, I haven't bought a single bottle of water since I bought this, because I no longer need to.
on February 9, 2016
This is a nice bottle, it filters well and is good to refill on the go if you like filtered water. The filter seems to last quite a while and works well. One wierd thing and I should have thought about it is that drinking from it requires some suction so either squeezing the bottle or sucking hard to move water through the filter. I dont mind it much but my wife dose no like it tho. It is a good cheap filter bottle and works well tho.
on May 12, 2017
Water tastes great, but make sure to remove the rubber loop before use so that you can tightly screw on the lid--otherwise it might leak. Great price!
on August 10, 2017
This is my second Brita water bottle. Now, I can use one for home and one for travel! I have had different reusable bottles in the past, but this one seems to be a great fit for me. I like that I can control the water flow by squeezing the sides. And the handle makes it easy to grab in a hurry. When I am traveling, this filtered bottle gives me peace of mind when I drink water at different facilities. I have used them for several months now and they are still holding up fine!
on July 9, 2017
I took this on a cruise to filter water in my cabin to keep in the fridge. It worked great and the water tasted fine to drink each evening.
on September 9, 2016
It is a decent water bottle. Lost the top right away - but that might just be me. As far as filtering goes my city's water is disgusting. With Brita I can pour straight from the tab and still enjoy it. I had to upgrade to a different wanted bottle simply because I need more water supply for when I work but overall: good.
on April 11, 2017
There was no lid with my bottle. Came as the bottle and a filter but no lid. Returning item and already purchased another from another vender.
review imagereview image
on March 2, 2015
Another win for my travel kit!

One thing that always bothers me while traveling is sourcing water. Either I need to shell out a lot of money and buy bottled water at the hotel or pay extra during my cab ride to stop over at a store and buy a case.

It hit me one day while I was refilling my filtered pitcher at home. I needed one of these brita filter bottles.

Since purchasing this I no longer have to worry about having water when I get to my destination. I also keep a roll up bottle with me that I fill using this filtered bottle.

Of course this filter does not kill bacteria or parasites so it is meant to be used with already "safe" water sources like a potable tap. Its mostly for taste and larger particulates.
on August 27, 2016
after 2+ years of daily use my first one died.