Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Brita Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers an..." and save 74% off the $39.94 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Brita Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers - BPA Free - 3 Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$25.25 (63%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA FREE: Enjoy 3 BPA Free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers.
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce contaminants in Brita Pitchers. Certified to reduce Copper, Mercury, and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water.
- GREAT TASTING: Brita filters reduce chlorine taste and odor found in tap water. Substances reduced may not be found in all users' water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste. Replace filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Used in Brita pitchers and dispensers, our BPA-free filters reduce chlorine (taste and odor), zinc, mercury, copper, and cadmium- often found in tap water. Keep great-tasting filtered water flowing by replacing your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Only Brita brand filters are guaranteed to fit in all Brita pitchers and dispensers.
Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
Brita Water Filter Pitcher Replacement Filters, 3 Count
Features You'll Love:
- Only filter guaranteed to fit all Brita pitchers.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Certified to reduce zinc, copper, cadmium and mercury in tap water.
- Package contains:
- 3 Brita pitcher replacement filters
- Instruction Book
Better Coffee. Better Tea.
The secret to better coffee and tea: Brita water.
Better Infant Formula
Healthier formula starts with Brita*.
*Not a substitute for boiling water. Always follow product instructions when preparing formula.
Better Pet Water
Your animals will love it.
Everything is better when cooked with Brita water**.
**Compared to tap.
The Benefits Are Clear
Reduce chlorine taste and odor, mercury, copper, and cadmium for cleaner, great-tasting water.
*Compared to tap.
Drinking filtered water helps keep you hydrated, maintain energy and feel better.
Save more than $500 every year in water bottle purchases.
**Versus average household consumption of bottled water.
Just one Brita water filter saves 300 standard 16 ounce plastic bottles from ending up in our landfills.
How to Change Your Brita Filter
Your Brita Pitcher can be ready for use in just a few easy steps. Before touching your Brita Filter, be sure to wash your hands.
Flush the Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Replacement Water Filters for AmazonBasics & Brita Pitchers - 3-Pack
Brita Water Pitcher Replacement Filters, White 3 ea
Brita 987554 Pitcher Replacement Filters, 10-Pack
Brita 987554 Pitcher Replacement Filters, pack of 10
Brita Pitcher Replacement Filters - 8 ct.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mac N Cheese||Lifepify||Buy-Me-Now||Special Supply|
|Item Dimensions||5.4 x 7.1 x 2.4 in||5.4 x 6.9 x 2.4 in||7 x 2.31 x 5.31 in||2.4 x 7.1 x 2.4 in||11.25 x 11.75 x 2.75 in||9.5 x 11 x 2.5 in|
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
Change your filter with just a few simple steps Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds Insert filter into reservoir Add cold tap water Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great tasting water Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months Substances reduced may not be in all user's water
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Each filter is brand new.
- Mavea and Britta do not require soaking. I just rinsed each one.
- Wamery required soaking and rinsing. I did that according to instructions.
- Each filter was used for 2 full pitchers so that they are rinsed.
- Ralph's bottled water reads: 3 PPM (Incredibly good)
- Britta original filter reads: 262 (this is acceptable drinking water rated as good)
- Mavea filter reads: 277 (It is as good as Britta)
- Wamery filter reads: 306 (it's still acceptable drinking water, about 20% more than Britta in TDS) so yes, still drinkable.
I'm still stunned at how good the cheap bottled water is.
UPDATE: I contacted Brita, who suggested the following:
1. Tap the pitcher while there is water in the reservoir to dislodge any trapped air that may be in the filter. Any bubbles that float up from the filter while tapping are an indication that this solution is working and that water flow will improve.
2. Remove filter, tap it firmly on a solid surface and/or shake it for a few seconds, then re-insert.
3. Re-rinse the filter or soak filter fully submerged for 15 minutes. The new advanced filters do not need soaking; however, soaking may coincidentally improve the slow flow issue.
None of the above made any difference, so we tossed the filter and tried the 2nd one from the pack - a few days later, it stopped working too. Brita's response was offer us coupons for future purchases. Thanks, Brita, but I do not need more defective filters.
UPDATE: Replaced the Brita with an Aquagear, and very happy with it because it actually works.
However, this filter became unusable after a couple of times filtering. We are really getting just a drop almost every second which makes this usable only in EXTREME situations where you are desperate to filter some of these particles that other filters cannot filter.
I think we'll try Pur filters.