Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Britax Roundabout G4.1 Convertible Car Seat, Dash
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components, including an Impact Absorbing Base, Tether and Harness, an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and Complete Side Impact Protection.
- SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection surrounds your child in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and shield your child from debris.
- Tangle-Free, 5-Point Harness prevents the straps from twisting making it easier to load your child into the seat and ensuring a safer ride.
- 3 Recline Positions for your child's comfort and safety.
- Quick-Adjust 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Roundabout Convertible Car Seat
Can be used as both a rear-facing car seat for children 5- 40 pounds and as a forward-facing car seat for kids 20-55 pounds and 1+ years old.
Protect the people you love most with the #1 brand in safety technology. Made in the USA with global components, the Marathon Convertible Car Seat shields your child in SafeCell Impact Protection so you’re assured your child is well protected.
Superior Protection for Your Little One
SafeCell Impact Protection
SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components found only in Britax car seats. These components include a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and impact-absorbing tether with staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Roundabout Convertible Car Seat
- Removable Pillow
The deep energy-absorbing shell shields your child from side impacts.
Safe and Easy Installation:
Easy-on/off lower LATCH connectors quickly lock into place for an easily installation.
Tangle-Free 5-Point Harness
Prevents the straps from twisting, making it easier to secure your child in the seat and ensure a safer ride.
|Roundabout||Marathon||Boulevard||Marathon ClickTight||Boulevard ClickTight||Advocate ClickTight|
|Layers of Side Impact Protection||1||1||2||2||2||3|
|SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy On/Off LATCH Connectors||✓||✓||✓|
|ClickTight Installation System||✓||✓||✓|
|SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SafeCell Impact Absorbing Harness Pads||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quick-Adjust Headrest Positions||10||10||12||14||14|
|Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator||✓||✓||✓|
|Proudly engineered, tested and made in the USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The Roundabout Convertible Car Seat is a smart choice for keeping your little one safe and sound as you head out on life's travels. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards. And Complete Side Impact Protection shields your little one in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and protect from debris. To ensure the right fit the Roundabout comes with a 2-Position Buckle to keep up with your growing child and Plush Foam Padding provides premium comfort at every touch point. Installation is made simple with Easy-On / Easy-Off LATCH Connectors that lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button. The Roundabout is designed to keep you worry free and your child safe, comfy and secure for the road ahead.
Top Customer Reviews
When we had less kids and more money, I was buying the high end Britax seats: Boulevard Clicktights and all that jazz. But, after 8 years of three kids in Britax seats, I didn't think I could afford another one. But then I found this roundabout!
I'm so excited I could afford it, and it's great for the price tag. Not as many bells and whistles as a Boulevard, but I'm thrilled with the quality.
Being accustom to high-end seats, I was anxious that I'd be disappointed with this budget friendly model, but I'm 100% happy.
I put my 3.5 year old, (37in, 35lb) in this seat to see how long my infant could foreseeably use the seat, and my 3.5 year old had plenty of room to grow.
1. Price. $1xx is a lot of money but $200-$400 is a lot more. We have two vehicles and paying ~$300 is better than $400-800.
2. Safety. Britax is a known leader. I don't want to put it to the test.
3. Fit. It fits the car and seems large enough for my little guy to grow.
1. It doesn't have a level bubble. I suppose the number of parents that use it in the rear orientation is small. It was a little annoying having to break out the level and compass.
2. Padding. It's a blessing and a curse. I imagine in the winter time it's a plus but right now our little probably is wonder why he's wearing a coat in a hot car.
3. Size. Another blessing and curse. The size allows the child to grow with the seat but the size creates a blind spot in the rear facing orientation. I'm just having to use my mirrors more.