Star Brite Mold & Mildew Stain Remover + Cleaner – Lifts Dirt & Removes Mildew Stains on Contact
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 18 x 12 inches|
|Item Weight||9.18 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quickly removes stains caused by mold and mildew on contact without heavy scrubbing; EASY TO USE - spray, wait until the stain disappears, then rinse
- STAIN REMOVER + CLEANER: High-alkaline, triple-action formula contains; BUFFERED-BLEACH to remove mold stains & mildew stains; CHELATING AGENTS to lift ground-in dirt; SURFACTANTS to cut grease & grime
- BUFFERED-BLEACH TECHNOLOGY is better suited for marine/outdoor upholstery and outdoor acrylic fabrics including Sunbrella; Won't harm stitching or threads
- More effective cleaning power than unbuffered "bleach-water" based products, or diluted supermarket brands
- Works on; awnings, fiberglass, wood, concrete, drywall, siding, tile & grout, gutters, roofs, vinyl upholstery, most outdoor acrylic fabrics, and more *(test fabric for colorfastness before use)
- Professional-strength concentrated formula for boats, homes, RVs, and commercial use; Gallon size for use as a house wash/siding & roof cleaner with a pump sprayer
- Star brite products are proudly made in the USA since 1973
- Do not use on wood or painted surfaces unless you plan to refinish or repaint them
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mildew Stain Remover
Mildew Stain Remover quickly removes unsightly mold & mildew stains from fiberglass, vinyl, plastic, wood, concrete, tile and more. It begins working on contact. The special buffered formula will not harm vinyl upholstery or threads. Though it was designed for tough marine environments, it can be used around the home or in RVs.... wherever mildew and mold stains are a problem.
Just spray or wipe Mildew Stain Remover on vinyl cushions, outdoor awnings, siding, gutters, garage doors, vinyl chairs, boat tops, tile, grout, bath mats, shower stalls and curtains, etc.
Do not rinse until mildew stain disappears.
May require a second application and light scrubbing.
Removes Stains on Contact
- Vinyl Upholstery & Cushions
- Bathroom & Kitchen Grout & Tile
- Showers & Bathtubs
- Vinyl Awning, Siding & Gutters
- Boats, Home & RV
- Made In The USA
Instantly Remove Mold & Mildew Stains
|Step 1: Mildew Stain Remover||Step 2: Mold & Mildew Eliminator||Step 3: Mildew Stain Blocker||Step 4: Mildew Odor Control Bags|
|Remove Stains & Odor Caused by Mold & Mildew||Remove stains with Mildew Stain Remover. Spray, lightly scrub & rinse away stain||Kill mold & mildew at its roots with Performacide Disinfectant||Stop mildew stains from returning with Mildew Stain Blocker||Clean the air of odor with Mildew Odor Control Bags|
Spray It On and Watch the Stains Disappear
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yup. Total lifesaver. I had an undiagnosed cover failure over a very rainy winter this year in northern CA, and when I uncovered my new boat for the first time a few weeks ago I was greeted by a complete and utter disaster area. Mildew everywhere. Huge colonies. Every color. Streaks up and down the perfect upholstery, on the fiberglass, on everything. I was devastated.
You can see in the attached “before” photo what I found that day. It was awful. I tried tons of cleaning products - I know you can’t use anything with bleach on boat upholstery as it will destroy the seams. I saw many people online claiming the CLR Mold and Mildew product was a silver bullet, and I was able to just grab a bottle of that at Lowes’ so I did. What a waste of time and effort - I spent 8 hours scrubbing and scrubbing and was basically no better off than when I started.
More research. Found this Star Brite stuff on West Marine’s site. Ordered it from Amazon because - duh, it was cheaper and faster. Arrived and I went straight to work.
HOLY $%%t. The bottle promises it eliminates mildew on contact. Rarely does a bottle tell the truth to a person - whether it’s Cutty Sark promising the solution to your problems are at the bottom or 5 hour energy promising that it won’t turn you into a jittery tomato-human hybrid, bottles are liars.
Not this one. Photos definitely don’t lie. I sprayed it on, waited 5 minutes, rubbed it with a soft horsehair brush, then wiped everything clean with plain old clear water and paper towels. Gone. All of it. Instantly.
That being said, this is toxic stuff. Use gloves. Use it outdoors. Be careful. That’s the only thing stopping me from taking it to bed with me tonight, frankly.
Update: Several of our LIFE JACKETS were over-ridden with mildew. The manufacturer says not to use on fabric but I had nothing to lose. AMAZING! I sprayed the Star brite directly onto the life jackets (all over), let them sit until the discoloration was gone, and rinsed them with the garden hose - they look brand new and with no damage to the life jacket.