Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on March 22, 2013
This replacement brush is NOT as pictured.
It does not LOCK in.
It is smaller and not as firm.
It does the job, but barely, and you have to make sure the brush doesn't fly off the machine.
DON'T BOTHER!

REVISION:
After my complaint of different brush heads, Bright Leaf sent me the correct brush at no extra charge.
Apparently, the original brush was too rough on faces, so they changed the design but not the picture.
I hope they KEEP the original brush for BODY exfoliation, and change the picture for truth in advertising.
on March 22, 2014
No frills; it works well. It is gentle on my sensitive skin even on the high setting, but cleans thoroughly. My skin breaks out much less. The head falls off easily if tilted. The bristles on the original facial brush it comes with splayed easily. I couldn't find replacement heads from BriteLeafs directly but found others on Amazon that I think work better. The additional file head works well on finger and toenails. I haven't used the other two heads.
on March 18, 2016
While the brush itself looked good, it never locked into place, so it's basically useless! I've just spent seven dollars (brush plush shipping) and I can't even use it. Very disappointed!
on February 16, 2013
I ordered this item as I was getting some dead cells and my usual Neutrogena facial wash was not doing the trick. Within three weeks of using this product I could see my skin much smoother and it is very cost effective. I definitely recommend it for those who have sensitive skin and/or cannot use foundation products. Using a hypoallergenic moisturizing or night cream afterwards does wonders for the skin.
on October 8, 2012
I've wanted to try something like this for a while. I'm glad I finally did. I've had no problem with it so far, it operates just fine. I like to first wash my face to get makeup and/or oils off and then use the brush adapter to really clean my face deeply. I like like this product a lot.
on October 23, 2012
I don't see how they can show one brush which is identical to the original brush, but when you order the replacement brush it is terrible quality. If I can't get the one in the picture then I want to return the whole system
on July 5, 2016
Good stuff.
on March 27, 2016
Thanks!!
on June 13, 2014
This was really bad. I threw it out after using it one time.

It did not spin fast enough and the brushes were way, way to soft.
on January 21, 2014
i love to using this facial bruch every time, it feels fresh and cleanlyness. and i ordered extra for my daughter and my friend and for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question