- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: GPP Travel; 5th edition (March 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762735163
- ISBN-13: 978-0762735167
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,945,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.69 shipping
+ $3.00 shipping
British Columbia Off the Beaten Path (Off the Beaten Path Series) Paperback – March 1, 2005
--The Bookwatch (Petaluma, Calif.)
From the Back Cover
Whether you're a visitor or a local looking for something different, let British Columbia Off the Beaten Path show you the Pacific Province you never knew existed. Enjoy a gondola ride and a truly unique dining experience 7,700 feet atop Kicking Horse Mountain; sample the libations at North America's first aboriginal-owned and -operated winery; or check out the pictographs near Ashcroft. So if you've "been there, done that" one too many times, get off the main road and venture Off the Beaten Path.