Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on July 22, 2017
Very well made slip lead. I volunteer with a rescue group so keep one in the car. The slip lead is a life saver if you ever come across a stray that doesn't have a collar. Also to prevent a pet slipping out of a loose collar. We also use these for quick trips out to the mailbox or vet, quick and easy as opposed to putting on the harness and lash. Very sturdy and high quality - we have 4 dogs including a foster ranging from 60 - 90 pounds and never had concerns about breakage.
on October 20, 2015
I am a dog trainer and use/recommend these slip leads from Mendota all the time. They are my go-to for moving my own dogs from place to place at home or taking them for a walk. The leash feels good to the hand and is strong enough to handle the strongest pullers. They are made of a strong rope but it could be damaged or destroyed by chewing - if your dog is a leash chewer, you may want another type of leash while you are teaching them not to chew the leash. I love the colors and patterns from Mendota and I think you will too!
on April 10, 2017
Perfect for quickly leashing dogs. Do not recommend for regular walking--harnesses are much kinder to their neck.
on July 6, 2017
Love this leash!!! Probably my favorite leash ever!
on March 18, 2013
I love these leashes. They are very convenient and safe to use. We use them often in the dog shows between trials. Our dogs have no collar or leash on when in their crate. We just slip the lead on and walk them to the ring area. Then we put on our show lead right before they enter the ring. It make it easy for us to hand a dog off to another handle and allows whomever is handling the dogs in the ring to easily switch dogs! Having several dogs showing in the same ring becomes easier without holding up the show.
on September 18, 2015
I use this lead to walk shelter dogs and it is terrific. It is strong, well made and very easy on the hands since the rope is soft and pliable. It is also very attractive and used in all the photos I take of the shelter dogs and use on Facebook and on the shelter's Petfinder page.
on September 13, 2016
Light as a feather! Walk "loose" with the dog. I personally don't like a chain around the dog's neck, as he does not pull, etc. My dog is a 120 lb Newf (9 mo's old).
on January 21, 2016
Have previously bought a leash which was the best one I had ever gotten. Sadly, this was not up to the same par. The leather clasp is. Ulky and difficult to adjust easily, kind of the whole point t of the slip lead.
on December 16, 2016
Great, easy to use dog leash. Our dog does not wear a collar in the house, so it is great to slip on and go for a walk!
on June 10, 2017
Great quality and value for money

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.