Add to your order
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Friday, June 9
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: JCD Ventures
Friday, June 9
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping. Details
Briza Infrared Patio Heater - Electric Patio Heater - Outdoor Heater - Indoor/Outdoor Heater - Wall Heater - Garage Heater - Portable Heater - 1500W - use with Stand - Mount to Ceiling/Wall)
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Product Dimensions||35.5"D x 4"W x 4"H|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Room Type||Be, Home Office, Study Room, Patio|
About this item
- DUAL USE - Comes with hardware for mounting on walls or ceilings. Also comes with an adjustable tripod stand.
- CONTROL WITH EASE – With the remote, power your heater on and off, adjust the timer and heat levels from anywhere on your patio or in the room.
- SAFETY FEATURES -The Briza has a built-in sensor that will automatically shut off the unit if tipped over, significantly reducing the possibility of a fire hazard.
- CARBON INFRARED TECHNOLOGY - Produces heat that is similar to the heat produced by the sun. The infrared rays emitted are quickly absorbed by the surfaces around the heater, increasing the temperature of their surroundings, warming your space with clean radiant heat.
- 4 SEASON PROTECTION - With an IP 55 rating the Briza can withstand any elements; whether its rain, snow, sand, or dust, your heater will stand up to the harshest outdoor conditions for years to come. It is also great for indoor uses when you want to stay warm in the garage, shed or your home.
- 3 HEAT LEVELS – Adjust the heat intensity to your liking with 3 heat levels, 900W, 1200W, 1500W.
- BUILT IN TIMER – No more worrying if you left your heater on. Set the timer on the remote from 1-9 hours for the heater to automatically power off.
Customer ratings by feature
Similar item to consider
Frequently bought together
Discover similar items
Infrared heaters produce heat that is similar to the heat produced by the sun. The infrared rays emitted are easily absorbed by the items in your home, which gently increases the temperature of their surroundings. As cool surfaces heat up, infrared heaters raise the ambient temperature of the room. Besides warming up your home, infrared heaters provide many other benefits.
The Latest Carbon Technology
- 93% heat efficiency, energy saving
- Infrared medium wave, infrared energy is easily absorbed by the human body
- Instant heat within SECONDS
- Ultra-low glare
Infrared Heaters Work Instantly
Most heaters work through convection, gradually heating the surrounding air and letting it circulate until it's permeated the entire room, but infrared heaters emit a precise beam of heat that warms you directly by throwing out a steady stream of heat particles. With infrared heaters, you don't have to wait to warm up when you step in from the cold, like with ordinary heaters. You warm up rapidly, with fast acting heat rays that dispel the cold. They're also great if you're sitting on the couch or at your desk because their heat is focused on you and not the entire room.
Silent, Gentle & Healthy
Infrared space heaters work silently since they don't use a fan - they just radiate light! They're great for noise-sensitive environments such as bedrooms.
Hot coils are wrapped over the heat source so heat is transferred evenly. The heat is reflected by a polished metal so it extends out for several yards, creating a gentle, comfortable source of warmth.
The maintenance for infrared heaters is extremely minimal. Since there are no moving parts, there's no motor to wear out, air filters to replace or lubrication required. All you have to do is periodically clean the reflectors to keep your unit working perfectly.
What You Get with Your Briza Heater
- Briza Carbon Infared Heater
- Tri-Pod Stand
- Room Heating
- Outside Dining Spaces
- Green House
- Entry Way
Whether its snow, rain or hail the Briza heater will always stand up to the elements. With a protective metal shielding no water or moisture will be able to effect the function of the heater.
Instead of warming the air like other conventional heaters, infrared heaters heat objects directly in their paths. Heating the air wastes energy and the benefits of the heat aren't felt immediately. The rays produced by infrared heaters penetrate and warm you beneath the skin.
With the automatic shutoff sensor the heater will automatically turn off if it ever senses that the unit has tipped over
All heaters come with a remote control so you can control the power, heat level and timer from anywhere in the room or outdoor space.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2021