Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Broadway Basketeers Thinking of You Gift Tower
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 29, 2010
This box had less than five dollars worth of products. Two ounces each of pretzels, pistachios, coohies and 2.3 ounces of chocolate covered cherries. I feel like I totally wasted the gift certificate that was presented to me. The boxes did contain enough foam peanuts and crumpled paper to fill them out.
88 comments| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2011
Don't waste your money on this item. Looks deceivingly big online but when you actually get the item you'll be really disappointed. There's about $3 worth of candy and you'll be paying $20 for the box. I felt conned after receiving the item and wanted to return it. However, Amazon has a NO RETURN policy on food items, even if you have not opened it. Live and learn. Last time I buy food items with Amazon.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2011
Very disappointed with this item because the illustration showed it contained pistachio nuts and there were none in my package.
on January 27, 2012
The presentation is top notch but the quantity and selection of treats is awful. I gave this and a Ferrero Rocher 48 Piece gift box to somebody. Their face lit up upon opening the Ferrero Rocher, but there was no similar face-joy upon opening this gift tower only to find a small bag of popcorn and a couple little handfuls of other bits. Also, the Ferrero Rocher costs less. This gift box set would be a decent deal for $5 at a drug store just b/c of the great presentation/packaging. But you could buy its contents for only a few bucks. If presentation is what counts, buy this for sure! (I did not sample any of the goods, so I can not comment on quality.)
on December 13, 2011
I ordered this based on the photo and the description of "medium". It is extremely small and not worth the cost in any way. I will not order from this company again.
on May 8, 2011
Ordered medium Gift Towers for both my Mom and wife. While they were pleasantly surprised and everything appeared tasty, I must admit I was not pleased with the quantities. Just small bits of treats (3 oz packet of chocolate peanuts, a couple of wrapped cookies, etc). The image is misleading as the center box is mostly filled with straw to compensate for the paltry serving of chocolate peanuts. Not worth the $20+. Better to buy couple of nice boxes from Dollar Store $10 worth of better chocolates & treats.

jmho
on December 1, 2011
Don't waste your money... You get more stuff in a package of Russell Stovers.... Disappointing! I would rather order from Harry and David!
on January 2, 2012
This Christmas tower of sweets was actually samples of treats. I was very disappointed. The description was very misleading. I will never purchase this product again. Everything was sample size. I could have brought good snacks at the mall for this price and had plenty for everyone.
on May 14, 2013
Well you get this tiny tiny stack of 3 boxes with little bags in them except for the top which has 5 pieces of black licorice. yuck. The quality of the food is really bad. Save your money, go to the grocery store and make your own stack. This was the worst. I cant stress how bad this product is. Shame on you amazon for letting people sell this kinda junk on your site.
on April 6, 2012
I am not going to rant. What I will say, is that the picture is bigger than the items they send out. You do not get your moneys worth and they are packaged up in a horrid fashion. They were told my items were a hift but that did not stop them from sending it as if it were just some half assed shipment to a warehouse. I am disgusted, I feel cheated and I am embarrassed that my family thinks I went the cheap route again. Fact is, I purchased three separate arrangements to have delivered and they barely looked as if they could feed one person. I am horrified that Amazon allows these people to sell on their site.