Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit Gift Tray
- This 2 lb. tray contains a gourmet assortment of succulent dried fruit artistically arranges to make the perfect impression
- Great dried fruit gift for birthday, thinking of you, or any occasion
- This 2 lb. dried fruit gift basket contains: Prunes - 8 oz, Apples - 5 oz, Kiwi - 4 oz, Apricots - 10 oz, Plums - 2oz, Pears - 2.5 oz, Cranberries - .5oz
- This dried fruit gift basket is hand crafted and delightfully arranged.
- Kosher Certified-OK Parve. Giving a kosher gift ensures that all recipients can enjoy and partake in your gift.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gift Basket includes the following dried fruit: dried apricots, dried cherries, dried pears, dried dates, dried pineapple and prunes.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
However, the appearance was deceiving. The receiver advised looked nothing like picture except for the pineapple center.
All the fruit were too hard to eat and enjoy. Platter was filled mostly with dates.
I will not recommend this one at all.
I was NOT happy when I found they use mostly non-USA items as advertised. I sent mine back for a full refund.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice picture. Fruit was great but it wasn't as pretty as this photo.Published 14 months ago by Harold
got her as a gift thinking she would hate it but at least eat something healthy, turns out she liked it and ate it slowely over a few monthsPublished 14 months ago by Harry K. Link
I bought this as a gift but got to snack from it, too. The fruit was good but it did not get eaten very fast and dried out. That's to be expected, of course.Published on June 7, 2014 by P, M. Buchanan
Bopught it for my Dad and he had no problem telling me it wasn't very good. Way to many Dates. Nice presentation and basket, but the fruit was better at WegmansPublished on January 14, 2014 by Chris