Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 19, 2014
Gave this to a coworker for her birthday so I can't comment on the taste. However, she loves and doubt she will open it. The basket currently sits as a display on her desk for others to see. She seems very happy with it. I definitely will reorder. It makes a small and convenient great gift.
on March 2, 2014
I think itbshoud say sampler not basket. Apparently it is not the size the pic makes it seem. My frirnd seemed to like it and at like twenty bucks it wasn't too expensive
on March 22, 2015
Purchased this for a baby shower, and she loved it! She was tired, hungry, didn't want to make food. What better way to pamper mama then to make sure she had a variety of healthy options she could eat when she passes by? Perfect!
on August 4, 2015
too little in the pkg and not a full size of goodies..
on January 17, 2016
Very nice basket
on January 6, 2014
I was very happy with the presentation and with what was included for the price. I definitely recommend this for an inexpensive gift.
on January 22, 2015
Great
on May 10, 2016
Not worth the money. Disappointed
on May 27, 2014
I ordered this for a runner friend of mine for her birthday. She absolutely loved the selection that was provided in this basket. I would order from Broadway Basketeers again.
on June 14, 2015
I bought this basket as a Christmas gift for my dad in Hawaii and he really loved this basket. He told me that all the treats were very tasty and he was very happy with this gift.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.