Broadway Basketeers Thinking of You Gift Tower with an Assortment of Gourmet Snacks, Sweets, Cookies and Nuts
- This Gourmet Gift Tower opens up to reveal a collection of 7 gift boxes. Gift tower includes: chocolate chip cookies, soft Vanilla caramels, butter toffee peanuts, Brown & Haley almond roca, cajun mix, gourmet caramel popcorn , caramel apple kisses, honey roasted cashews, butterscotch candy discs, Chocolate flavored sweets
- Great gift for birthday, thinking of you, or any occasion
- Gift tower includes: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft Vanilla Caramels, Butter Toffee Peanuts, Brown & Haley Almond Roca, Cajun Mix, Gourmet Caramel Popcorn , Caramel Apple Kisses, Honey Roasted Cashews, Butterscotch Candy Discs, Chocolate flavored sweets
- GIFT TOWER DIMENSIONS: 8 x 5 x 18 high
- Kosher Certified OK D. Giving a kosher gift ensures that all recipients can enjoy and partake in your gift.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The hand-crafted tower comes tied with a bow and each box opens up to reveal an array of chocolate covered nuts, assorted Ghirardelli chocolate squares, flavor-filled signature chocolate truffles, rich chocolate chip cookies, a pair of pretzels dunked in dark and light chocolate, and Belgian chocolate truffles. All contents of the gift tower are certified kosher for worry-free giving.
The Gourmet Chocolate Tower includes:
- Chocolate covered nuts
- Assorted Ghirardelli squares
- Assorted flavor-filled signature truffles
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Two large dark and light chocolate dunked pretzels
- One gift box of Belgium truffles
About Broadway Basketeers Certified Kosher Gift Baskets:
Broadway Basketeers carries exclusively Kosher gift baskets. When a product is certified kosher, it means that the supervising agency is meticulous about the entire production process, benefiting all people with dietary restrictions, whether they be kosher, lactose intolerance, or other food allergies. Broadway Basketeers Kosher Gift Baskets enable you to give a gifts of food to groups, with the confidence that they will be appreciated and understood by all.
The finest in gourmet gifting.
Meets all legal requirements of the United States.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The "tower" is less than 1 foot and most of the stuff inside is paper straw filling. Imagine going out to the grocery store and getting a few random bags of low-quality chocolate and stuffing them inside a box along with straw. Hardly an item worth giving as a gift. Unfortunately, what you see in the picture is not what you get. I am not sure how other reviewers can give this 5 stars. I can only assume this is an item that's fulfilled locally and therefore quality varies.
The items inside are worth less than 1/4 the price of the box. The only decent chocolate inside are the Ghiradelli squares. The peanuts inside the peanut covered chocolates had gone bad.
Get something else. It's almost embarrassing to give this as a gift.
For $40, it's extremely overpriced. I'd look for something bigger if you want to give this as a family present.
Antonello Deiana - Italia
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks beautiful, but the food is a little underwhelming. Not nearly as many treats as expected.Published 25 days ago by Nick W.
This was the perfect appreciation gift! I heard it was quite tasty!Published 3 months ago by Playa Tortuga Cozumel
Excellent value for money, beautiful packaging and the family I sent it too really enjoyed it! Thank youPublished 3 months ago by Travis
Great gift... The kids loved having multiple boxes of goodies to open. Great presentation. And also tasted great.Published 4 months ago by Rachel S.
I bought this for my husband. He devoured it in days. He has requested I buy it again as a gift.Published 4 months ago by Jenn Chase