Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 10, 2010
Our German Shepherd sheds like crazy. He loves to be brushed and is fascinated with the vacuum cleaner. (Also the leaf blower, go figure?) So this product was an obvious choice. I'm not sure it is significantly more efficient than a regular brush. It does simplify disposing of the hair. But mostly it makes brushing into a funtime for the dog. He loves it, even more than regular brushing. I guess the air feels good. The only problem is, now whenever we get the vac out he expects to be brushed!!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 7, 2012
Either this is a mispulled item or a wrong picture,but this is not the item I received!! I received a extremelly cheap not worth what I paid for item!! The item I received did not have the angle head as you see in the picture but a straight head with 12 teeth on it that doens't do squat for pet hair!! The old Silver King Pet Hair Groomer that I have with no teeth left does 10 times a better job than this one!!
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
on August 28, 2010
I love this vacuum attachment...but...it would be even better if the "comb" was stiffer. I am using it on a large dog with a really fine coat, and the "combs" bend, causing suction on her skin. I counter that by putting my thumb under it to keep some space. She loves it, too...probably all the attention!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.