Brode Electrolyte Vitamin - Portable Zero-Sugar Electrolyte Tablets - for Sports, Hangovers, Jetlag, 5 Essential Electrolytes + 9 Vitamins
|Price:||($21.50 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
- Since 2010; Individual packets for superior portability.
- Tablet format means zero sugar, sweeteners, flavorings. Take with any drink.
- Ideal for workouts, travel, nightlife/hangovers, sports, outdoors, jet lag
- Scientifically formulated electrolyte + vitamin matrix to keep you hydrated and energized
- Keep packets in your bag, purse, desk drawer, travel bag, gym bag. Have Brode when you need it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Scientifically formulated electrolyte tablets | Better than electrolyte powder.
- No sugar
- Keto friendly
- Electrolyte pills/tablets
- Electrolyte capsules are harder to swallow. Tablets are an easier form.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.5 x 4 inches; 0.18 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 4, 2016
- Manufacturer : Brode
- ASIN : B01A0BZWNI
- Best Sellers Rank: #116,087 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Do not take Brode or any vitamin on an empty stomach.
Support against dehydration symptoms
Pottasium, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Chloride, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, L-Cysteine
Take 1-2 tablets before symptoms occur, or when needed.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.