- File Size: 1674 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1543060838
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 3, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06W2J712L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,701,123 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.00|
Save $5.01 (84%)
Broken: The Edge of Sanity Kindle Edition
"The Defenders" digital comics
Read the hit comics and graphic novels that inspired the TV series. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
We meet Bryan and Sandjai who both seem to be dealing with different things in their lives.
The story jumps back and forth between past memories and the present.
Sandjai has a mom famous for her medical breakthroughs and his father is a famous director/actor. When he meets Bryan he doesn’t realize the impact that he has on Bryan, especially when we find out what Bryan is writing. They become fast friends along with Jessica and Lucas.
Bryan has a mother with huge hate issues and brings trouble to the family. Bryan also struggles with self esteem issues, especially when it comes to his weight. The nickname his friends have given him doesn’t help any either.
My heart went out to Bryan and his daily struggles with depression. Bryan also has issues finding someone to love and take the next step with.. I don’t know what you’re looking for. But you can’t find it in people who refuse to give you what you need.
There is so much more to this book. There are some unexpected twists that add a different element to the story. Some very shocking and emotional scenes. The emotional level of things that these characters deal with are heart wrenching at times. The secondary characters added a great element to the story. Jessica and Lucas were my favorites. There is a heck of a cliff hanger. Bryan really shocked me but I have to say I was proud of him. I’m looking forward to reading the next book in the series to see what happens next.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. Reviewed by MAustin from Alpha Book Club
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult