- File Size: 1863 KB
- Print Length: 340 pages
- Publisher: Small Dog Publishing; 1 edition (January 20, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 20, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DD6B7IC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #281,638 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $6.00 (46%)
The Broken Men - A Dark Thriller Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 340 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As an aside, for a superb non-fiction history of apartheid told through the eyes of a major Boer family member clearly viewed as a traitor by his people, I strongly recommend, despite its age, "White Tribe Dreaming." by Marq de Villiers, an exploration of how apartheid developed through 8 generations of an Afrikaner family. It is a great complement to "The Broken Men."
Please read "The Broken Men." It has my highest recommendation. We human beings simply MUST learn to value, or at least to understand one another, regardless, or indeed because of, our different races, ethnicities, cultures and belief systems. We will live together or we will die separately, as we are again doing across the world, to my great sorrow.
C. Martin-Zerfs book is best described as an intelligent thriller and one that you will find it very hard to put down, often brutal but extremely well written, giving us probably a little more insight in to what really went on in South Africa during that time.
The fact that best selling author Michael Marshal puts his stamp of approval on this should be reason enough to give it a try, but in all honesty if you love gritty thrillers that offer a bit more, then I highly recommend this
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book shows, you the reader, the reality of living in a country that has no value for mankind.Published 3 months ago by Dorothy Sharpe
I have read several of his books, they have good action but the author also develops his characters with a plot! Read morePublished 20 months ago by Rsamiam
Clearly, whether it's through personal experience or the experiences of others the detail makes it exciting and pulls you in. I enjoyed all three of his books. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great read! Starts slow, but builds up the characters until you know them.
I'm not a combat vet, but reading this author reminds me of conversations in the barracks TV room... Read more
couldn't put it down. Great red. Good action and fast paced.Published 21 months ago by Ernest Wheeler
It's a 4 because it's not quite as good as his books with Garrett in them. His 3 books about South Africa are all excellent. Well rounded characters, plots you can't guess much of. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Rebecca A. Bodine
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Vigilante Justice
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Political
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Vigilante Justice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult