Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 3, 2017
Very good!
on December 18, 2016
WARNING:FLASHING LIGHTS
▪IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO BRIGHT/FLASHING. LIGHTS. TURN WAY DOWN OR DIM SCREENLIGHT
OR watch with sunglasses🕶 on like this😎
▪DON'T WATCH IF YOU'RE TIRED IN ANYWAY.
Every time I begin to veiw this movie I blink and then Im back on the play dvd screen.Found out i fell asleep. Still on 1st disc had to rewatch this several times other than it being confusing at times.This time I won't watch it at night,hopefully I don't fall asleep.Im really trying to understand this movie.
▪ALSO you may want to pre read up on the characters before watching the movie so you understand whats going on even though some of the stories dont match the description.if not itll appear as if most of the characters ramble.

The movie references cool quotes from comic books(the killing joke),story books,and poets to name a few that's pretty neat
It's one of those movies you have to watch over and over to understand whats going on.Prob due to the dull voice acting (specificly the main characters Shandalah,Kamu,Raymi).So far from what I seen there's somewhat more personality in the minor characters.
☆☆SPOILER☆☆☆
Why dose everything cease for that one girl,kind of think that's racist,a whole village falls apart because the 1 and only pale girl has night terrors and gets a fever.Shandalah is not a priestess or a god just someone not from that island.
on October 24, 2016
fast shipping , fun and amazing show.
on August 11, 2016
Great flick.
on May 7, 2016
Both artwork and story was good. Artwork could have been better.
on January 29, 2016
Not good at all.
on August 9, 2015
This is a great series. Definitely worth buying if you love good writing.
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 8, 2015
I got hooked on this like 10 years ago. I'm glad I finally got the chance to finish the whole thing.
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 29, 2015
boring
on March 10, 2015
I purchased this box set for my son who's I to ANIME and he loved it! This is, not my genre however, I did find the graphics. . . AWESOME!!!!