Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on July 29, 2017
One of my favorite "Go To" cookbooks.
on March 7, 2011
The book was recommended to me by a foodie friend, with whom I have shared many meals and recipes. His praise for the book was spot on and I am finding many interesting recipes with a difference. The ones I have tried are delicious and innovative.
The experience of ordering from Amazon was rewarding in every way, so much choice and expedient delivery. Thank you
on February 14, 2015
Terrific restaurant, and I love making these dishes at home!
on February 17, 2014
I like the pictures and the easy recipes, tell detail of how to cook. Would recommend it highly. quick response time
on February 24, 2011
Okay,so I do collect cookbooks! This one has the advantage that it's really good. The recipes really taste good so people actually eat the food when your done cooking. So many cookbooks offer what would seem like workable recipes but after you spend the time preparing it ,the finished result is not good...the ingredients just don't come together to make something that makes you smile when you are eating it. That is not the case with this book. Take a recipe, make it and you will enjoy it and so will your guests and they will smile too!
on December 31, 2010
My son wanted this cookbook. It is a little to fancy for me, but he seemed to be happy with it.
on April 6, 2010
This is one of the best cookbooks I've managed to get my hands on. It really inspires you to want to cook. Pretty much everything you see looks wonderful. Buy the book, you won't be disappointed.
on October 27, 2010
too restauranty. On the high end side for home cooking. Expected something else, nothing really caught my interest for my family.
on January 29, 2011
What a home slice! This cookbook is a must-own because of it's depth of flavor, meaty goodness, and creamy base. Everything in here really is precious and yet still all-American. Yes, some of the recipes are time consuming, but they're surprisingly straight forward and a good bit of fun. For example the pulled pork sandwich recipe required hours of simmering but was it ever worth it! I had no idea I was capable of making a mean homemade bbq sauce, but now I can. If you aren't in for a long hearty American adventure you might at least want this for the buttermilk pancake recipe. It's the only pancake recipe that I have run across that mixes light and fluffy with broad and thick. They say in the book that its a combination recipe between a crepe and a pancake. I think it's magic.