- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $96.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bromic Smart-Heat Tungsten Smart Radiant Infrared Electric Patio Heater, 3000W, Model BH0420031 (BR-ETNG-30)
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 56 x 8.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sleek contemporary styling with black high temperature ceramic coating over stainless steel
- Single frosted infrared tube heating element emits a low intensity glow for subtle ambience
- Perfect for residential and commercial installations especially under awnings, low ceilings and indoors
- Compatible with switch, dimmer or smart control systems (not included)
- Spectral reflector for excellent heat distribution
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Witness the art of smart-heating with Bromic Heating’s Tungsten Smart-Heat
An infrared electric heater blending aesthetics with function.
The Tungsten Smart-Heat Electric is stylishly designed to provide efficient directional heating for commercial and residential locations.
The Tungsten Electric Heaters are compatible with smart control systems to enable precise dimming control. Heaters are equipped with a spectral reflector for excellent radiant heat output and are weatherproof.
6000W Bromic Tungsten Electric Patio Heater
The 6000W Bromic Tungsten Electric Patio Heater combines stylish design with two state-of-the-art infrared radiant elements to provide efficient directional heating for commercial and residential locations.
The spectral reflector increases the heat output of the frosted infrared tube elements, which reduces light emission and glare. The black high-temperature ceramic coating enhances the sleek, modern lines while protecting the stainless steel heater for longer life.
Frosted infrared tube elements with a warm amber glow.
Flexible Mounting Options
Wall and ceiling mount options for flexibility.
Corrosion-resistant coating that withstands high temperatures.
Residential & Commercial
Ideal for all residential patios and outdoor living spaces, as well as commercial areas.
Multiple Installation Options
Includes brackets for mounting on wall or ceiling, with an adjustable angle to direct the heat where you want it. Each element can be installed to a simple on/off switch, dimmer or smart control system (not included) for maximum heat control.
Perfect for low-clearance installations (as close as 12" to combustible above) where a gas heater is not viable. The dual elements warm people within 120 square feet. Accessories include a ceiling pole (which can be cut to length) and a recess kit. Requires 230V to 240V.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential - Slate Gray
Dr Infrared Heater DR-238 Carbon Infrared Heater, Standard, Black
Commercial SunWave Ultra Quartz Infrared heat 3000W 220-240V with Remote Patio Heater (Black)
Bromic Heating BH3130011-1 Dimmer Switch for Smart-Heat Electric Heaters with Wireless Remote, Tungsten Wireless Dimmer Control with Remote for Bromic Heaters
Briza Infrared Patio Heater - Electric Patio Heater - Outdoor Heater - Indoor/Outdoor Heater - Wall Heater - Garage Heater - Portable Heater - 1500W - use with Stand - Mount to Ceiling/Wall
|Sold By||LeisureQuip, Inc. (HotTubClub)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Muskoka Lifestyle products||247Grills||JCD Ventures|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 56 x 8.5 inches||33 x 18 x 89 inches||35 x 8 x 4 inches||39 x 6 x 8 inches||—||35.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
The 3000W Bromic Tungsten Electric Patio Heater combines stylish design with a state-of-the-art infrared radiant elements to provide efficient directional heating for commercial and residential locations. The spectral reflector increases the heat output of the frosted infrared tube elements, which reduces light emission and glare. The black high temperature ceramic coating enhances the sleek, modern lines while protecting the stainless steel heater for longer life. Includes brackets for mounting on wall or ceiling, with an adjustable angle to direct the heat where you want it. Each element can be installed to a simple on/off switch, dimmer or smart control system (not included) for maximum heat control. Perfect for low clearance installations (as close as 12" to combustible above) where a gas heater is not viable. The element warms people within 100 square feet. Accessories include a ceiling pole (which can be cut to length) and a recess kit. Requires 230V to 240V. BH0420031.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the 4000W model of this heater to use in a 12'x14' screen porch I just added to my house. I live in Massachusetts, and I wanted to extend the use of the screened porch. The porch has one solid wall (against the house), one 5' wall (with screen above it), and two fully screened walls. The unit is installed on the ceiling parallel to the wall of the house, about 11' from the floor.
If you have ever sat near one of these heaters at a restaurant, you know how they work. You can feel the heat, it takes the edge off of a cold day, but you may still need a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Overall, I am very happy I installed a heater in my screened porch, and this 4000W unit heater has worked great.
- The one 4000W unit I had installed gives off enough heat for my porch. You can feel the heat within a minute or so of turning it on, and it's enough to take the edge off and let us be comfortable. Will it let us use the porch in mid-January, when it's below freezing out? No. Will it let us use the porch in the spring and fall, when the temps are in the 40-70 degree F range? Yes. It's September and we've already used the heater on the cold mornings, when the temp was ~50 F.
- As expected, the heat is directional, and it warms things (people) more than the air. The unit can be adjusted (tilted) to aim it better to where people are sitting. For my porch, this unit covers the main seating areas. If you stand in a corner, out of the direct line of the heater, you won't feel the heat. If you sit at the table or on the couch, where the unit is aimed at, you'll feel the heat.
- Installation instructions were good (installation was done by a licenses electrician).
- Unit looks sleek.
- When it's on, it creates a subtle orange glow.
- The manual/web-info doesn't discuss the on/off switch. My electrician used a typical (but 240v rated) white toggle on/off switch, like a light switch. This heater should really be controlled by a timed switch, like hot-tubs, saunas, etc have. It's easy to accidentally leave this on, as the glow isn't that bright in daylight. Given the power it uses, and that it creates heat, a timed on/off switch is the safer answer. I've searched for such a switch, and I haven't found one that works for 240v and 20amps. I called the company and they make a controller that I think will work, BH3130010, but I'm not sure. This controller is $250 (ouch) and the on-line spec isn't that clear (and certainly amazon's description is lacking, it says it's rated for 120v). The Bromic company website should have an application-note addressing a timer-switch/controller that works with this heater. Minus one star for this.
Note that this is a 240v unit, and requires its own circuit breaker. Make sure your electrical panel can handle another breaker at 240v.
I bought an Amazon open-box unit, which saved me more than $70. Several open-box units were available, I chose one that was "like-new, original packaging" and it was just that. Other than the box being re-taped, it looked like it had never been opened.
I highly recommend a heater for a screened porch in a cold climate, and this unit is working great for my porch.
Weeks. It provided plenty of heat for my 10x14 patio. Amazon gave me a full refund and I purchased the same unit again. Unfortunately I had to pay the electrician twice.
Also the instructions from bromic are not very clear.
You need to purchase the on/off switch or dimmer. I bought the dimmer which cost $795. I felt it was a
So all in, this unit cost me $3000. (Heater, dimmer and electrician coming twice.
After I got over the price and hassle of getting it installed twice, I am very happy with the unit and it keeps me warm on the cold LA nights. 50 degrees. (Lol). I probably would have been fine with the 4000 unit.
The remote/dimmer works well. You have the choice of 25, 50, 75 or 100% when you turn it on. There are up and down arrows on the remote that allow you to fine tune the temperature by 1% per
Click. So if you want it at 33% you hit the 35
Button and then tap the up switch 8 times.
It still is tough to get over the 800 bucks for the on/off dimmer switch.
5 stars for the product itself, but 4 stars for Bromic for price-gouging their timer switch which I think is a very important safety feature. I have little kids and though they know not to touch the on/off switch for the heater, kids are kids and without a timer this could be accidentally left on for days without me knowing. Serious safety/cost issue here and Bromic wants over $700 for that switch. Their remote is also out of this world expensive.
By Dexter on April 24, 2016