|Item Weight||13.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||16.75 x 10.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||PS-65|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Brondell PureSpa Easy Bidet - Non-Electric Bidet Attachment with Self-Cleaning Nozzles, Adjustable Bidet Spray, and Pressure Controls
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CERAMIC CORE INTERNAL VALVE with patented Unibody design for better safety and no leaks like the competition
- SELF-CLEANING ADJUSTABLE BIDET NOZZLE that retracts for advanced hygiene in the bathroom
- WATER PRESSURE CONTROLS with simple intuitive control panel and backflow prevention
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE BIDET ATTACHMENT for easy toilet fit & all body types. Simple DIY installs in minutes!
- PREMIUM QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST from the leader in bidet products Brondell
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Ceramic-Core Valve and Patented Unibody Construction for Reliability and Safety
The PureSpa Easy Bidet features a ceramic-core internal valve that makes pressure control smooth and easy. In addition the PureSpa toilet bidet attachment employs a patented Unibody Construction – fewer parts means less chance of a leak.
Brass Core T-valve and All Metal Connections
The PureSpa bidet attachment comes with an all metal t-valve and a flexible braided metal cold water bidet hose. The PureSpa is backed by Brondell and our Customer Support based in San Francisco, CA. For over 14 years Brondell has been making bidet attachments, bidet sprayers, shattafs, diaper sprayers, bidet toilet seats, Swash electronic bidet toilet seats, travel bidets, and healthy home products using only the highest-quality materials available.
Adjustable Nozzle Positions and Water Pressure
The PureSpa bidet attachment comes with an all metal t-valve and a flexible braided metal cold water bidet hose.
Self Cleaning Nozzle
You buy a bidet for cleanliness, the PureSpa is designed to stay clean. The spray nozzle has an easy self-cleaning function and the nozzle automatically retracts after a wash to ensure it’s out of the way until needed again.
The PureSpa Easy Bidet attachment is the easiest way to transform your existing toilet into a refreshingly clean bidet. Everything needed for installation is included, works on all toilets, and installs under your toilet seat in minutes with no tools or plumber required.
The Brondell PureSpa Easy Bidet attachment is a simple and inexpensive way to retrofit your existing toilet into a hygienic bidet in minutes. Why go back to dry irritating toilet paper or expensive baby wipes when you can use the PureSpa Easy Bidet attachment! The easy to use controls allow for adjustable water pressure - from a gentle wash to a concentrated stream while the wash nozzle has full adjustability for water pressure and position, ensuring accurate coverage for all types of users.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My review is directly going to compare this bidet to a similar on the Luxe Neo 320. Both are dual temperature bidets. I have both bidets, one in each restroom and they are paired with the brondell heated seat (feels excellent). I bought them specifically because, there weren't reviews comparing both of them head to head, and I had no bias choosing one over the other.
Pros (Advantages of this over the Luxe)
1. Better made, feels more solid
2. Dial is better than the Lever on the Luxe. Allows more precise control. Also I have to mention that I have a toddler in the house. Mucheasier for him to lift the lever and make a mess in the bathroom (It happened!)
3. The water jet feels better and is not as "harsh" as on the Luxe. It is more centered (this is adjustable).
4. The water jet cover is sleek (like a V) than like a square (Luxe). More surface area, more it can be dirty. Look at the pics on both listing and you will understand.
5. Simplistic design: 1 dial and 1 water jet nozzle.
6. The Led light on the Brondell heated seat (if you are using one) is still seen (although some light is blocked and the light intensity is weaker) whereas on the Luxe, it is blocked completely.
7. The women mode on the Luxe is a gimmick and not very useful. The ladies in the house attest to that
Cons: (departments in which the Luxe bidet is better - the 320)
1. The pipe for heated water is transparent in the Brondell, and is white on the Luxe. While it is fully functional, I worry that over time the transparent pipe will discolor on the inside and appear dirty.
My toilet seat works well with this bidet without any modification. The seat just slightly slopes down, but it’s hardly noticeable and doesn’t interfere with the bidet operation at all.
The dial feels solid and smooth. There’s no click, you simply turn like you would with a faucet to get the desired water pressure. I prefer this since you can adjust it more precisely. You do have to turn it up enough until the nozzle fully extends then you can turn it down if needed.
I originally didn’t think the nozzle cleaning was a necessity, but trust me it is. Definitely get a bidet with the cleaning feature.
The only complaint I have is it’ll be a little more tedious to clean the toilet with this attachment on, but for the price I really can’t complain.
This is my first bidet and you know what they say. Once you go bidet, you’ll never go back. For me, this has been an exceptional buy and having a bidet is going to be a necessity instead of a luxury from now on. Definitely one of my top buys of the year.
I’ve had zero issues since buying this over 3 months ago and been quite happy with it. Instead of toilet paper which I hardly use now. I’ll wash my bottom with the bidet, gently use a flushable wipe and pat the area dry with a towel. One of reasons why I decided to give it a try despite never using one in my life was because I would occasional have an itchy bottom. Sometimes severe enough to make sleeping difficult. Those problems have been alleviated since I started using a bidet. It does require a bit more cleaning, but to me it is worth it.
Top reviews from other countries
Just so you know, all connections were successful and it works and now my hair is curly and smells like toile bowl water. But hey I just figured out that the bidet also works as a mouth wash after you vomit in the toilet! Haha
Honestly very happy with this bidet, mouth washer, whatever.
Ce produit (et j'imagine tout les modèle vendu par la marque Brondell) est bien complet contrairement au autre.
1) Le mécanisme de la valve comporte une cartouche de céramique (pour ceux qui ne savent pas, les cartouches de céramique sont les plus durable sur le marché, ils convienne aussi pour les personne ou leurs eau est dure).
2) il inclut le connecteur en "T" (souvent vendu séparément par les concurrents)
3) Inclut le boyau de raccordement en métal tressé donc très durable (souvent en plastique par les concurrents)
4) Il y a 2 joints d'étanchéité fournis (un pour le connecteur en "T" et un pour remplacer celui sur votre connecteur original, qui peu être usé par le temps)
5) Il y a un petit rouleau de ruban de téflon inclut.
En gros je n'ai eu qu'à fournir une paire de pince pour serrer le connecteur en place et les tuyaux, un tournevis pour enlever et remettre le couvercle de toilette. Tout les produits devrais être vendu de cette façon (pas seulement les bidets, tout les produits points.)
Très facile, prend une dizaine de minutes et se fait quand même facilement.
-La manette chromé est en plastique ce qui donne un touché un peu cheap...Mais bon au prix ou c'est vendu ont ne peu pas se plaindre...Peut-être les modèle plus cher ont une poignée meilleur.
-Le connecteur ou il faut visser le boyau d’alimentation au bidet est en plastique, faire attention en le serrant pour ne pas le briser.
-L'angle du jet peut s'ajuster très facilement.
-La manette sert de débit de pression, chacun trouve sont confort.
-Beaucoup de rire la première fois que les gens l'essaye.
-La fonction rince fonctionne bien.
Update: 8 months later still loving it. No issues. I would not want to live without the bidet now.