|Price:||$24.00 ($0.60 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Brooklyn Beans Maple Sleigh Single-Cup coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 40 Count
- Maple Flavored Coffee
- Extra fresh, 100% Arabica coffee with our lightning fast "Roast2Cup" packaging process
- This is not instant coffee. Revolutionary tension based filter system
- Compatible with Keurig Original K-Cup Brewers, not compatible with Keurig 2.0 Brewers
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s Maple Sleigh is like a quieted-down Brooklyn on a Sunday winter morning. Think about that steaming mug of hot coffee along side a steaming stack of flapjacks and you’ve got this flavor down pat! Smooth, creamy, slightly sweet… now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about!
Brooklyn Bean Roastery Single-Serve Maple Sleigh Blend coffee cups are available in a convenient 40-count box.
All of Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s delicious individual blends include:
- Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends.
- Revolutionary “Roast2Cup” processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time.
- Crafted with pride in the USA.
- Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines.
About Brooklyn Bean Roastery
We’re three guys from Brooklyn who love coffee. We grew up with an appreciation for quality, originality, and local pride, and we base our company on those values. What we’re saying is… we demand the best of everything and don’t hesitate to tell you what’s what.
Brooklyn Beans Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffee company using ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, a process that ensures the best cup of coffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see?
Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch we make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (we admit, this is our favorite part of the job!)
At Brooklyn Beans Roastery, we’re not happy unless your last cup of coffee is as good as the first one of the day.
Flavor: Maple Sleigh
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
This turned out to be a fine purchase. I have no complaints on any of the flavors; only in one cup did I notice any grounds in the cup, in this case 3 grounds. My favorites of the variety pack which included a break down below is the Maple Sleigh. I would purchase coffee from this company again in the future.
Brooklyn Bridge Blend x4
French Roast x3
Colombian x 3
Boardwalk Blend x3
Corner Donut Shop x4
Vanilla Skyline x3
Breakfast Blend x4
Maple Sleigh x3
Breakfast Blend Decalf. x3
Brooklyn Bean Roastery
Customer Service Team
Brooklyn Bridge Blend was the first one I tried, and my personal favorite. It's a delightful medium roast that delights any time of day or evening, with just the right balance of body and flavor. If I had to choose one coffee to drink for the rest of my life, THIS would be the one.
Breakfast Blend paled in comparison, being a light roasted coffee, but was not a standout for me. My wife thought it was stellar, and she usually prefers dark, strong roasts.
Their Colombian is by far the BEST Colombian I have ever had, very complex in taste with sweet and nutty undertones. Start your day with this, and you'll have a happy day.
French Roast is usually not high on my list, but Brooklyn's is astounding! It doesn't display the bitterness that I usually find with other French Roasts, and makes an excellent dark roast after dinner coffee.
Boardwalk Blend is a medium roast, extra bold, that is best made in a larger size cup, 10 or 12 oz, and is also excellent over ice! It won't knock you out, because it's not overwhelming in any one character, but it's a pleasant, drinkable blend.Read more ›
Not familiar with the brand, I bought the variety pack on a whim and I finally have found a K-Cup coffee I will go back to on a consistent basis. Realizing that coffee roasts are subjective to each individual, I have found all varieties I've tried so far to be delicious. The Corner Donut Shop roast is right in my wheelhouse. For something more bold, I tend to favor the Fugheddaboutit. And this company has done one more thing...produced a flavored coffee that I actually enjoy - the Maple Sleigh. Good things all around.
I haven't tried all the flavors yet but this is one variety pack that I'm excited to try. Keep up the great work Brooklyn Beans. As Buddy the Elf said "You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job everybody!"
Brooklyn Bean Roastery
Customer Service Team
1. The graphics. I know this is not important to the average person, but it does give off the vibe of being more expensive, which as consumers makes us feel warm and fuzzy and all ... well.. Starbucksy.
2. The variety. So many different types to choose from. There must have been 8 or 9 different options, all with cool pictures and cool, New York themed names, like "fuggetaboutit" and "corner donut shop".
3. The packaging. Again, not something most people care about, but in this case, the packaging led to the efficiency of the item. The box that the k cups comes in opens partially at the bottom, thus becoming a "dispenser" for the cups. What I hate about k cups is that they are hard to organize, so this helped with this process.
4. The taste. Each flavor variety was distinct and different. The "maple sleigh" had a nice light hint of maple to it and the "vanilla i forgot the hame of it" tasted like vanilla. The coffee was smooth, not too acidic and got 4 coffee drinkers through a 9 day cabin stay with many judgmental, non coffee drinking mormons.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love ordering these variety packs because it is full of surprises. I like dark roast coffee and these blends had a nice rich flavor and fresh taste like they had just been... Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Nicole M.
This coffee is not very strong. I like bold flavor. This is water dressed in brown, but it is drinkable for the price.Published 16 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I love the variety this brand delivers however, there are about 2-3 flavors that do not brew properly & they leave tons of coffee grinds in your cup. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Srnavare2
This is some damn good coffee not as good as Stewarts shops (if you live in upstate NY you'll know what I mean)but it's some of the best coffee I've hadPublished 1 day ago by Keith
Unfortunately I got a bad batch. I have ordered this product before w/out incident but not this time. So far I'm 8 k cups in and over half have exploded on me. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lisa Schrager
Love the different flavors, just wished it was all coffee and no hot chocolates. Out of the 40 I got 7HC's. Besides that really good sampler pack for the money👍☕Published 1 day ago by MGEsparrow284
These coffee cups are not the greatest quality. I found them to be quite weak and a lot of the pours were filled with grounds. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Heather
This was the first time ordering this coffee brand and as soon as I opened the box, I was very surprised. I highly doubt how they control the quality. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kat4Ever