Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit: A..." and save 54% off the $56.38 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit: All-Grain Starter Set With Reusable Glass Fermenter, Brew Equipment, Ingredients (Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast) Perfect For Brewing Craft Beer At Home
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit is perfect for beginners. Brooklyn Brew Shop makes brewing beer at home simple, fun, and tasty with easy-to-follow videos and step-by-step instructions. Using only seasonally-inspired, real ingredients, we never include sugary malt extracts, meaning you brew the freshest and best-tasting beer possible.
- Created by published beer authors, our award-winning, all-grain kits are made in America and designed to be brewed on the stove top of any kitchen big or small.
- The kit includes: our Everyday IPA making mix (grain, hops and yeast), 1 gallon reusable glass fermenter, glass spirit-filled thermometer, vinyl tubing, racking cane & tip, chambered airlock, Brooklyn Brew Shop cleanser, and screw-cap stopper. Not included: strainer, funnel, pot and bottles
- We're well-trusted! We've been featured in numerous magazines including The New York Times, Nylon, Food & Wine, Glamour, Thrillist, Travel & Leisure, Vogue, Time Out and Martha Stewart. From ultimate gift guides for your BFF, Dad and Mom, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and beer geek to Father's Day must-haves and holiday hits the press agrees that our Beer and Cider Making kits are perfect for everyone.
- Makes 1 gallon of 6.8% Alcohol-by-Volume beer (9-10 12-oz bottles). Our best-selling beer harmonizes fragrant grapefruit with bright bitterness, making this beer great for hop heads and first time IPA drinkers alike.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to similar items
This item Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit: All-Grain Starter Set With Reusable Glass Fermenter, Brew Equipment, Ingredients (Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast) Perfect For Brewing Craft Beer At Home
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Northern Brewer Homebrewing Supply||Sur La Table, Inc.||Quality Quick Ship|
|Color||N/A||Brown||N/A||Caribou Slobber||American Pale Ale||Yellow|
If you can make oatmeal, you can make beer. Brooklyn Brew Shop's kitchen-friendly Beer Making Kits makes brewing easy by using only fresh, whole ingredients and traditional methods used in homes and breweries for centuries. By brewing with the same ingredients (malted barley, hops, and yeast) that the best craft breweries in the world use, making high quality and complex beers becomes possible on the stovetop in your very own kitchen, big or small.
Our best-selling beer making kit, The Everyday IPA makes every day a great one. With the perfect balance of fragrant citrus and bright bitterness, this kit will please the hop heads and the first time IPA drinkers alike. Columbus hops impart notes of floral grapefruit and earthy tangerine while the 6.8% Alcohol-by-Volume means you can sip one, or a few to make every day an IPA day.
Top customer reviews
P.S. I am now considering to use the 1 gallon jug to brew some more beer but with different Malt (grains) and hops :)
One suggestion - don't use the thermometer that comes with the kit. I don't know if mine was broken in shipping or if it broke after a really small bump when I was handling it, but either way it should not have broken for any reason. About an hour into the brewing process I noticed a red color, which turned out to be the liquid from inside the thermometer. I had to throw out the whole batch, as I didn't want the thermometer liquid in my beer and I couldn't be sure how much glass got into the beer. Luckily Amazon was very understanding and sent a replacement kit. However, I would have rather just avoided the headache up front and bought a different thermometer (which I did before the second batch).
Beer kit is so complete and easy peasy to use. I have home-brewed before with friends, but bought all the equipment separately, some parts from a local homebrew shop (bubbler, beer caps etc) and some from the local hardware store (tubes, bucket etc). This kit has it all in one place, including things I never got before (thermometer, special clamp for the tubes). Made everything so simple to put together. My only complaint is the size - if only it were bigger! But as a gift for a first timer who is interested but not sure if they will continue to love the process, the Brooklyn Brew Shop kits can't be beat. I bought this for my husband and he loved it so much he has asked for more flavors, and is looking into expanding into a bigger set up.
The jalapeno saison is an interesting beer. Strong jalapeno scent and an upfront jalapeno taste. Not at all spicy though. It finishes without the jalapeno and is very clean and pleasant at the end. Honestly, the jalapeno front is what makes this a beer I wouldn't want to drink more than one of once in a while. Even my husband who LOVES jalapeno doesn't love the beer that much. Maybe it's a side effect of his first timer brew (errors in the process, perhaps?), but the beer is not our favorite. If you are buying a kit as a gift, I would recommend a different flavor. Otherwise, 5 stars!
It came as described. Easy to follow instructions and brews a fantastic beer (multiple friends thought it was professionally made beer). I have gone on to buy two other flavours and am even starting to experiment with recipes from their cookbook (also available on Amazon).
Most recent customer reviews
But the kit arrived in an Amazon box barely large enough to fit it, let alone allow for any padding material.Read more