|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.99 - $105.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- A diagonal rollbar for pronation control
- Molded tri-layer insole for cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Smooth suede accents amplify the retro style of a streamlined sneaker that makes for a sporty everyday style. The Chariot pays tribute to its original design, but this modern refresh is not a performance running shoe. As everyday kicks, you may wish to choose a half size smaller than your Brooks running shoes..
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GH359B8
- Item model number: 1201711B477
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyhow, they are super comfortable but you definitely need the right socks. My no-show socks were slipping off the heels of my feet while I wore these shoes. Perhaps it was the sock and not the shoe but the inside of the shoe does seem a little slick like the material that is on the outside of the shoe. I would recommend these to anyone.
Simply put no matter what size I would've gotten they would be ill fitting so I returned. Another con was the material of the shoe. It rubbed against my ankle and I doubt they would've been comfortable for long.
Based on my experience I do not recommend these for people with wide feet nor would these work as all day comfort shoes.
Most recent customer reviews
Lots of style up top.
I've had loads of compliments