$79.95 - $149.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Free your natural stride by lacing into the sleek performance and smooth, flexible ride of the Brooks® PureFlow 6 running shoe!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Free your natural stride by lacing into the sleek performance and smooth, flexible ride of the Brooks® PureFlow 6 running shoe! Predecessor: PureFlow 5. Support Type: Neutral. Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response. Surface: Road. Differential: 4 mm. 3D Fit Print upper technology applies strategic stretch and structure for a better fit and feel. Lace-up closure. Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort. Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable, articulated sockliner. Full-length BioMoGo DNA LT midsole delivers adaptive cushioning at a lighter weight. Rounded heel promotes better alignment, helping to minimize stress on the joints. Blown rubber outsole pods provide reliable grip and traction. Omega Grooves for enhanced flexibility in the midsole. Forefoot Dynamic Flex Grid. Anatomical last. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 8 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078HB96WR
- Item model number: 1202371B
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These Pureflow 6 shoes are quite comfortable and are lighter than the Dyad. They don't have as much cushioning as my old Dyad 8s, but are very comfortable. I like them a lot, and they work well for walking and working out.
Great toe box
Wide enough for my wider foot (no pressure points)
Super flexible for classes I teach, like Zumba
Very light weight
Totally fun looking
Not sure yet, since they are so lightweight and the toe box is softer than most of my shoes, they might not last with my level of wear. Average person may not have concer.
I am not using these for exercise. I am using them for work where I stand all day. I got them because my running shoes are Brooks and the brand is very comfortable for me. I also got them because the color matches my uniform. For me, I do not see them as a running shoe, but that may be because I run in the Ravenna's. As for standing all day in them for work....2 thumbs up!!!