Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "pronate"). See all 1,458 reviews
on September 25, 2017
Great shoes for working at a warehouse for someone who has flat feet and over pronates.
on July 18, 2017
Only been wearing them a few weeks but they help my over pronation and are very comfortable.
on March 9, 2017
Comfortable walking shoes no break in period. I'm flat footed. Hope it last.
on December 8, 2016
Men's size 11.5 4E. I was always told I was a "Pronator" and bought shoes accordingly to compensate. Turns out that all the advice was wrong about pronation and in fact I was the opposite, an under-pronator. These shoes help correct that and my feet are happy for it. Too bad I was unaware for so long.
on November 21, 2016
"Brooks Men's Addiction Walkers" are my go-to work shoes / dress shoes.
All day comfort for pronaters who spend much of the day on their feet.
While the exterior of the shoe wears well, as a big guy (320 lbs), I end up replacing the shoes every 6-9 months, because the support features of the shoes have broken down.

If you're looking for a comparable experience in a sneaker, try the "Brooks Beast."
on November 19, 2016
I was a big fan of new balance mw928, but as usual they came out with a new version aka found a cheaper way to replace it. I replaced them with brooks and am glad I did. Brooks have more cushion and if you have any pronation issues, these help a lot. No foot pain all day and I'm almost 200 pounds. Lots of cushion. Great long distance walking shoe.
on October 26, 2016
After wearing a pair of Brooks Addiction Walkers for four years, I've purchased a second pair because, in my six decades of wearing shoes, far and away these are the best shoes I have ever owned. The previous pair continues to stabilize and support my feet comfortably after years of use. The soles of the old pair have worn down slightly but evenly - most shoes I own wound up with beveled heels that then permitted my foot to "pronate", resulting in fatigue and soreness. Bottom line: Yes, these shoes may cost a bit more than others, but I have never had a pair last and wear like these.

CAUTION: As others have noted, please be careful of the sizing. For a given width selection, these shoes seem to be a good bit smaller than other shoes of the same width. I normally wear a 10 D/E, but, when fitted for these at a walking shoe store, we found that I needed a 4E in these shoes. So, unless you've already got a pair of these and know the width you need, I'd suggest you go with a width or two wider than what you've used in most other shoes. Amazon returns are easy-peasy for shoes, so make sure you get the width that's best for you, and you'll have shoes you'll be very satisfied with.
on October 17, 2016
I am an old athlete who is two months in to my second knee replacement which has severely limited my future athletic endeavors as I move forward. I have worn exclusively the Brooks Beast for years with good results but now I decided to look at my shoe needs differently. I am looking exclusively for walking shoes. I have flat feet that pronate to the outside during my walking stride. These shoes were a recommended model that are designed for these types of issues. FYI I also wear orthotics. These shoes fit my needs and are much more comfortable and stable to walk in and the design fits my walking needs. The only concern I have is they seem to get warm with the leather tops but other that that my expectations were met. My goal is to rehab and participate in a triathlon sprint a .5 mile swim, 12 mile bike and 3.1 mile run (Brisk Walking for me) in June of next year . I hope these shoes are the answer. Time will tell.
on June 28, 2016
I have flat feet, and these shoes provided immediate relief. I changed the insole (which is really a weak liner more than anything) to a Vionic full length arch support. What makes this shoe is the stiff sole, which keeps my foot from pronating to the inside. Ordinary fitness shoes have a sole that is more flexible and may fit OK in the beginning, but the sole quickly flattens and deforms. I highly recommend this shoe.
on June 14, 2016
These are the best walking shoe I have ever purchased. They are great in my situation: Moderate to Severe Pronation, Flat Foot, needed Motion Control shoes. The cushioning and arch support are great. They are perfect for all day wear at work. I will definitely be buying a second pair when the time comes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.